𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

E!News Hero Fiennes Tiffin and Josephine Langford attending his birthday dinner with the awc cast

All fans can now breathe a sigh of relief because the actor keeps his role of Hardin Scott despite his freak out and his comment under the last insta post which was quickly removed.  The two are seen entering the restaurant together to have dinner with the rest of the cast.  The fact that they show up together could mean that the off screen romance that is constantly being accused of them is now real. Does this also mean that the actor really cheated on his ex girlfriend with Jo? If so, we are deeply disappointed by our favorite actor.  Many fans have unfollowed him on Instagram because of these rumors and continue to love April, which has been appearing in the posts of the obx cast for a few weeks now.  The group seems to be entranced by her especially the newly discovered actor Chase Stokes who shared photos and videos of her not only on Instagram but also on snapchat.  Apparently the two were shopping alone and that must mean something.  So everyone has to go out with the two new couples, Hero and Jo as well as April and Chase.  Strange how quickly April got over Hero, however, since the first few weeks seemed rather resolved.  We hope of course only the best for our darlings.

View all comments

khadijha What the fuck is this bullshit?

tomholland2013 @hero_ft You should read this mate

Herophine She moved on so quick because she's a whore that was so obvious

Username4 Oh no they went shopping together it's like their married 🤦🏼‍♀️ Boys and Girls can just be friends

sabrinacarpenter smh. No words.