𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"I.am.in.love!" Joaquin squeals as he holds my phone in his hands. I roll my eyes but a small grin makes it's way on my lips. Currently tattooing a dogs face on a costumers shoulder I try to concentrate on my task but Joaquin is gushing about Hero and I's text messages. I have to say I'm as swooned as he is by Hero. It's just so easy to be around him we understand each other naturally. "He send you a heart April!" I chuckle at his excitement. "I know J, these are my text messages remember." He roles his eyes at me while I put the needle into some ink and continue on outlining the dogs mouth. "I was wondering what Tom Holland's comment was about but he clearly is informed about you and Hero really well." "Tom Holland?" I ask Joaquin not finding a face I know which fits the name. "He's an actor and he commented under Hero's post congratulations." I stop to tattoo the costumer and look up at him confused. "He posts about us?" "Us?" He smirks suggestively. I roll my eyes annoyed that he doesn't get to the point. "Okay, okay let me show you." He pulls out his phone and swipes for a bit when he finds what he looked for he shows me his screen.

It shows the picture the older men took of Hero and I standing in front of the turtles aquarium. I nod and he puts his phone away. I grab the needle and continue my work. I didn't think Hero would post about us it's like my safe little bubble I existed in got just invaded brutally. That's why those paparazzo were so wild about getting a picture of me it makes all sense now. "Does he post a lot about me?" I ask nonchalantly so Joaquin won't notice how this affects me. "He started posting after a while since he met you for the first time." His answer surprises me and makes a warm feeling fill my heart. I'm falling hard. I sigh and finish the tattoo. Afterwards I automatically go through all the points the costumer needs to know and he checks out. Joaquin and I are finished for the day so we clean up the shop and leave to walk home to our apartment.

"You're so quiet since I told you about Hero's Instagram?" He asks me giving me a concerned look. I shrug my shoulders at him. "I guess I forgot for a moment that he's a famous actor and that people want to know about his life. It's weird because I thought I knew Hero but obviously I just know one half of him." That sums up my worries pretty accurately.
He lets out a chuckle which makes me look up at him confused. "This guy is whipped A. Your worries are unnecessary and I can tell you that your Hero is still the same Hero in the celebrity world." His words make me feel better a little but I'm not fully at ease. I'm tempted to look at all his posts but I refuse to download Instagram because I stayed out of it for good reasons. Joaquin puts his arms around me
squeezing me against his side. "Don't make this face, Hero likes you really much if otherwise he wouldn't be around you all the time. If I look at him I bet he would end his career for you."
"Don't say something like that Joaquin that's scary and you don't know about what he would do or not. Besides I would never expect him to do something like that." I say and jab my elbow lightly into his ribs. "You are such an abuser you know that? All the  time you hit me!" "If your mouth wouldn't produce so much bullshit I wouldn't need to." I tell him and give him a grin. He ruffles my hair and I groan in protest. "You would love to know what my mouth could produce exactly." He smirks and I fake gag. "That's disgusting."
"Not for Liam he was in heaven while I-" "Oh my god stop!" My eyes widen while I push his arm off me and interrupt him. I put my hands on my ears and start to run from him. "Hey you're shorter than me I can catch up to you!" He yells behind me and I giggle not stopping my run. He starts to laugh too and I see him shake his head before he starts to chase after me. Even though my lungs burn I run faster and can't even laugh anymore because it would take to much air out of me. Just when I see the apartment complex from afar to long arms wrap themselves around me and lift me up. "Hey that's not fair your legs are longer!" I say breathlessly and let out a laugh. Joaquin chuckles behind me and lets me down again. "I know that's what I told you." I turn around and look up at him gratefully. "Thank you." "Any time." He gestures with his head toward the building and I nod. I lock up the door and we step inside our small  condo. I sigh "Home sweet home. I think I'm going to change immediately and throw myself into bed." I tell Joaquin while I drop the keys onto the living room table. He nods alongside me stretching his arms. I want to suggest to him to watch a movie together in bed but get interrupted when my phone rings in my pocket. I eagerly pull it out hoping it's going to be him and am not disappointed when I see Clownfish calling me. "Hey Hero." I say when I put the phone against my ear. Joaquin turns on his heels instantly giving me a grin. "Hi it's good to hear your voice." His voice is quiet and sounds exhausted. "Everything alright?" I ask him and try to focus but Joaquin is making kissy face in front of me and turns around hugging himself so it looks like he's kissing someone. "Are you busy right now?" He asks more alert because he heard the noises of Joaquin. "Ehh no.." I trail off while J starts to hump the air. I flip him off and get into my room to concentrate on Hero. "Sorry I needed to get into my room Joaquin was..distracting me."
"No need to apologize." He tells me. "Why did you call?" "It was just a rough day and I wanted to check on you." My heart flutters at his words and I place one hand on my rapidly beating heart. He had a rough day I should check on him and not the other way around. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask him. " I don't know." He seems a bit lost and I feel bad for him. The fame can look like the perfect life for people who watch it from the outside but it seems much tougher than we think. "Are you on set right now?" I ask him when he doesn't say anything else anymore. " No I'm at the hotel." "Give me 10 minutes." I say and he's quiet for a second. I'm already pulling a jacket out of my closet and step out of my room to grab my car keys. "Wait what are you doing?" "I'm gonna keep you some company and give you the hug you deserve." I tell him and hear him chuckle. We hang up and I hastily put on my shoes. "Where do you think you're going at this time young lady?" I almost jump against the ceiling by how much the voice scared me. I turn around and see Joaquin sitting at the dining table having dinner. "I was about.." I trail off and point my thumb behind me towards the door. Wait why am I even explaining myself? "Shut up." I tell him confused and turn around opening the door. "Make sure to use condoms." He yells while I'm already out the door making my steps halter for a moment. I open the door again and put my head between the small opening to give him one last glare.