𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

I stand up on my tippy toes to get a look all around the gate but I don't see a glimpse of Hero. Joaquin pulls me by my sleeve down." Chill he's gonna be here any minute jeez it was two weeks not two years." I slap his arm to shut him up. "Ow. I'm glad he's coming back I need some space from you." He tells me rubbing his arm. I see a tall guy with a cap on leaving a gate. I make my way over to him excitedly and stop in front of him. I open my mouth to say something and the guy looks down at me revealing his face which definitely is not Hero's. "I..sorry I thought you were someone else." The stranger smirks at my answer. "I can be anyone you want me to be sweetheart." My face scrunches in distaste at his words. A strong arm wraps around my waist and someone speaks up behind me. "She won't need you thanks though." I glance up at Hero standing beside me and push myself more against him. The other guys lips form into a straight line and without another word he turns around and leaves us alone. I turn to Hero and a grin forms on my lips. He puts his hand on my hips and pushes me against him while I throw my arms around his neck. "I missed you." He mumbles into my hair and I nod my head agreeing with him.
We just stand there for minutes and I don't want to let him go now. "Okay you lovebirds maybe we should postpone the hug to when we get home because the paparazzi isn't here right now but it's a matter of time until they show up." Joaquin pipes up beside us. Hero and I part and they both give each other a hug. "How you doing mate?" Hero asks him. "Same old same old. How was filming?" "Been alright." A strange look shows up on his face feeding my suspicions but I push it away quickly. "Should we go?" Hero looks at me taking my hand. I nod and we make our way towards Joaquin's car to drive to our apartment.

"I missed this bed." Hero groans as he lets himself fall onto my mattress face first. I chuckle at his behavior and put his suitcase in the corner so no one will stumble over it. "Come here." He holds out his hand for me and I slowly make my way over to him. I yelp when he quickly grabs my waist throwing me under him his face in my neck. "I'm not going to let you go anymore." I giggle because his breath tickles my neck. "But you have work tomorrow." I tell him going through his hair. "I'm not going." He mumbles lightly. "You are going. You can stay here if you want?" He lifts his face at my question. "You mean for tonight?" "I mean as long as you want." I say hesitantly not knowing if that's too quick but the smile that forms on his lips proves me otherwise. He presses his lips against mine making my stomach flip. I slowly reciprocate his kiss loving the feeling of his touches. "I'd love to." He says once our lips part. I quickly give him a soft kiss and lay back down his head on my chest. He grabs my hand and puts it in his hair again "Don't stop." He mumbles again and I continue to go through his hair softly. "What was going on while I was gone tell me."
"Nothing special really. I tattooed a dogs face for a costumer, visited Madison, oh and Khadijha was at our place a few times. It's good that you're back I think Joaquin and I would've throttled the other soon enough." His chuckle vibrates through my body. "And Arizona..?" I try to ignore the fact that he still hadn't really told a thing about his short trip. "We didn't really get enough time to do something fun. It was just filming all day, eating, sleeping and again filming." He turns his head so he can leave a soft kiss on my neck. "The worst thing was that I didn't have you by my side it was boring and exhausting." He mumbles sleepy. I caress his hair and try to subtly get more information. "You should take me with you to set sometime, I already know Inanna but I'd really like to get to know your cast mates." The following silence makes me slap my forehead internally. I look down at him to gauge his reaction but see his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened slow breathes coming out of it.

I roll him onto the side and get rid of his shoes before I throw a blanket on him. Before I can change into my pj's his phone vibrates on my nightstand the screen lightening up. My eyes accidentally catch the name and 3 more messages appear from the same person. I glance at Hero but he's fast asleep and I slide over to the edge of the bed taking a peek at the phone. This is wrong I shouldn't look at his phone and I probably should've stopped reading after the first text.

Jo I'm glad we could make up Hero

Jo You're really important to me just so you know that ❤️

Jo It was good spending time with you again.

What.The.Fuck. I grab my clothes and dash into the bathroom and lock the door leaning my back against it. The panic that creeped up my mind the last days finally makes it's way out fully. Who is this Jo and why is she texting Hero with a fucking heart? I try to force myself not to overthink the situation I can ask Hero tomorrow. Should I really ask him? He's going to think that I don't trust him and if it's just a misunderstanding than I'm risking our relationship. I don't even think I really want to know what's going on between these two. I fucking hate that I'm so insecure it's driving me mad. What if Jo isn't even a girl I mean it could be a guy? But do guys send hearts to each other? I don't think so. I change into my pajamas still not knowing what to do. When I step into my room again I sigh and lay myself down beside him. He mumbles something in his sleep and slides over to me putting his arm around me. "Love you." He mumbles pushing his face in my neck. Tears burn in my eyes but I don't know if it's from happiness or from the sick feeling in my stomach because I know Jo is not a boy and Jo probably isn't a family member of Hero. I press my hand on my lips to not let out a sob and close my eyes shut and force myself to sleep.