𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

Us weekly Hero Fiennes Tiffin leaving LA to travel after his Ex girlfriend April!

After over two months, the actor appears to have had enough of April's mood to go to South Carolina. He repeatedly visits her best friend in her apartment and is seen leaving it and driving to the airport with his fellow actor Khadijha Red Thunder. A rash action in our opinion and for the production of the movie 'after' apparently not good, reports an insider. There are also rumors that the actor has not cheated on his ex-girlfriend and that everything is just a misunderstanding. How does his costar Jo Langford react to this? She publishes a post in which the two are very cozy and have fun together. So what are Hero's motives, are we all wondering? And how will April react if Hero is standing in front of her mat? She seems to have settled in well in South Carolina and we see a little romance between her and the actor in the Outer banks series. Will the good relationship between the two break as soon as Hero shows up? And the question that is in our hearts is whether there will be a comeback between Hero and April.

Watch the teaser trailer of the new Netflix series outer banks!

Cole Sprouse and Lilly Reinhart split.