ISML 7: Welcome Back

Lisa's PoV
Tonight we are now heading back to my country. I didn't tell this my unnies because they will bombard me with a lot of questions.

So yeah, I don't know what are they gonna do if they know that I'm not around the dorm but I know manager Oppa is going to handle it well.

*Flashback*
We are just eating dinner. Well, we're just three in here because Jennie unnie didn't go home early so maybe she is with her Dog- I mean Kai.

"Lis, are you okay? Your spacing out" I was cut off in my thoughts when Rosé snapped me in reality.

"Yeah I'm fine Chipmunk," I said and she nods. "Unnie, Jennie unnie won't come back?" I ask Jisoo unnie because she got out of the house earlier this morning.

"I don't know Lis but she said to me when we are in the mall, don't wait for her till dinner because she will have dinner with Kai," Jisoo unnie said. I nod, she will always choose Kai anyway.

When we are in the middle of chitchatting, my phone rang which means that I receive a call. "I will just answer it," I said and they nod.

*On-call* (Manager: Lisa)
"Hello Oppa"

"Hello Lisa-yah"

"So tonight you will leave Korea right?"

"Yes Oppa"

"So I will just tell them that you have important errands to attend"

"Ne"

"And by the way Lisa-yah, your family said that you will use your private plane arraseo?"

"What!? Ugh fine"

"Ok now go to your unnies because later I will fetch you there and Bambam said that he will just wait for you in the airport"

"Ok ok, bye Oppa I need to finish my dinner"

"Wait I forgot to tell you that Blackpink have a 2 weeks rest and don't tell them about it I will tell them about it tomorrow"

"Ok Oppa bye!"
*End of call*

After the call stop, I just make my way back to the kitchen and finish what I am doing.
*End of flashback*

Well, I guess my unnies won't do something right? "Hey Lisa-yah, we're now landing in your country. Ready yourself now" I heard Bambam said.

"Ok King," I said because I need to respect him. After some minutes, we landed in my country safe and sound.

I saw some of my bodyguards here in my country waiting for my arrival. "Welcome home Princess," they said in unison. I just nod.

"Lis, I just wanted to tell you that they are already waiting for you in the palace" Bambam whisper to me.

"Oh is that so? Ok, let's go now" I said and he nods. We are now inside the limousine and we are heading to the palace.

"Bam, what do you think my unnies will do if I go back home?" I ask him because I am very nervous, will they throw me with so many questions?

"They will just ask you how was your day in this country but the country was secret," he said and I just nod.

"Did you confess your feelings on Jennie?" he suddenly asks out of nowhere.