ISML 26: Comeback again

Lisa's PoV
We just came here at Korea because our variety show just ended yesterday.

It just felt like seconds because yesterday looks like our day when we landed at England. Time flies very fast.

Some annoying things happened. In our hotels and in other places. It's just that they would bow at us.

It's not that bad tho. It's just that they would bow at us, 90° that made the others to think on who are they.

"Lisa, are you listening?" I got cutted on my trail of thoughts when Rosé called me.

"Uh... what is it again?" I ask. I'm aware that I'm not listening to them because I'm thinking of what happen in that 3 countries.

"I said CEO Yang will talk to us. Go change your clothes Lis, we're heading towards the building" Rosé said and walk towards her room door.

"Ok then, thanks for the information" I said and dash towards my room.

I change my clothes to casual once and wear some warmer clothes, it's very cold outside now.

I get my purse and also my inhaler because what if my asthma will attack again right? I also get my phone. Should I text wifey?

But what if someone answer the call like last time, Jihyo caught the two of us! I already know about that because Seungwan told me.

To: Wifey😘👑
What are you doing wifey?

From: Wifey😘👑
I'm changing clothes right now, you?

To: Wifey😘👑
I'm done changing, where are you going?

From: Wifey😘👑
CEO Park wants to talk to us, where are you going?

To: Wifey😘👑
I'm heading towards the building because CEO Yang wants to talk to us and I don't know why.

From: Wifey😘👑
Alright, take care hubby. I'll see you soon yeah?

To: Wifey😘👑
Take care wifey, we need to have a child so you take care ok? I'll see you if I have time, I'll visit at your apartment.

From: Wifey😘👑
Alright then, I'll see you soon, let's have another date, hmm?

To: Wifey😘👑
Of course, I would always want to have a date with my baby baby Tzuyu Manoban.

From: Wifey😘👑
Alright then, I'll wait for that time hubby, bye my baby Manoban.

To: Wifey😘👑
I'll call you later wifey, let's have a face time yeah?

From: Wifey😘👑
Ok, I'll call you later, bye hubby👋🏻

To: Wifey😘👑
Bye baby💞

After our text, we finally came. Actually, I thought we're going to meet at YG Building but I'm wrong, because we meet at a coffee shop.

Not just a coffee shop, it's my best friend's coffee shop. "Why are we even here at Edin's coffee shop!?" I whisper annoyed.

Jisoo unnie turn to my direction. "Are you saying something Lisa?" she asked me. Did she heard it?

"Nothing unnie" I said and follow them. When we enter the coffee shop, they all bow to us. I really don't understand people nowadays.

"Wow! It looks like we're just at Bruschweiler restaurant" Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie, we're here because CEO Yang told us to come here but where is he?" Jennie unnie said.

Well yeah, where is CEO Yang. "Over there guys" Rosé said and point at the table full of girls.

Well, I guess Twice and Red Velvet is here with us again.