ISML 49: Married?

3rd PoV
"Guys, get ready ok?" Wendy said to the people in their living room. "Why?" Joy ask curiously.

She doesn't know why does Wendy want them to get ready same goes to the others.

"We're going to Twice's apartment, they invite us to have lunch with them at their apartment" Wendy said and walk away.

"Why does they need to have lunch?" Yeri ask them. The others shrugged their shoulder because they didn't also know.

"Maybe they need to tell something important?" Seulgi said to them.

"Blackpink will also be there?" Irene said more like asking them.

They all look at their leader in confusion. "Uhm.... do we know it unnie?" Joy said to her.

"What time is it now?" Yeri ask them. Seulgi look at her watch and said, "it's already 10:00 am".

"I think it's time to get ready now?" Joy suggested. The others nod at her and they walk out of the living room. 'I wish you're there Lisa' Irene thought.

"Hurry up Jisoo unnie!" Jennie yelled at the living room. They are ready to leave their dorm because they are having lunch with Twice.

"Just wait for a minute!" Jisoo yelled back. "Unnie, do you accept Lisa and Tzuyu's relationship?" Rosé ask out of nowhere.

Jennie look at her in 'are you serious' look. "Of course, I saw how happy Lisa in Tzuyu's arm why not?" Jennie ask and smile sadly towards Rosé.

The latter hug the older girl into a comforting hug.

"I know that she's not the one for you in this lifetime but maybe on the next one, the two of you will be together" Rosé said to her and rub her back.

"I know it, I should accept the consequences of me being a coward" Jennie said to her.

"Unnie, just cheer up ok? I know that you will find the one" Rosé said and broke the hug.

"Let's go now, I know that Lisa is waiting for us there" Jisoo said as she exited her room. The two girls stand up and walk out together with Jisoo.

"Mia! It's so nice to see you again!" Lisa said as brought her hand for a handshake.

Twice didn't know who is this Mia girl because it's their first time to see this girl to interact with Lisa.

"It's nice to see you again Princess" Mia said and accept Lisa's hand.

"So it's really true?" Dahyun interrupt their conversation. "Yes, Ms. Lisa is a Princess and soon to be Queen of England" Mia said politely.

"How can you still be an idol when you're a part of royal family?" Momo ask her.

"Uhh.... because I want to use the language that I learn?" Lisa said to her and shrugged. "Baby?" Tzuyu said as she exited her room.

"Ohh... wait a second Mia" Lisa said and Mia nod her head. "Yes love?" Lisa ask as she walk towards Tzuyu's direction.

"Why didn't you wake me up babe?" Tzuyu said as she lean her head towards Lisa's chest.

"You're tired this past few weeks wifey, I want you to rest" Lisa said as she sway their bodies.

"I always get rest when you're with me hubby" Tzuyu said and broke the hug. She then walk towards the couch and sat for a moment.

"So, what's the menu for lunch?" Sana ask Lisa. Lisa then walk towards Mia's direction and whisper something.

"Alright, I'll assure that it will be the same one your highness" Mia said and bow at her.