ISML 51: End

3rd PoV

*BlackPink Lisa and Twice Tzuyu are married!?*

*BlackPink Lisa and Twice Tzuyu are secretly married*

*Twice Tzuyu is pregnant and it was Lisa's child*

*Twice Tzuyu and BlackPink Lisa is the next Queens of Taiwan and England*

*The two power couple is Twice Tzuyu and BlackPink Lisa*

Tzuyu was thankful that Lisa is still alive after the incident. They are now at Tzuyu's owned aartment because Lisa sold her own due to somethings that Tzuyu doesn't know. 

IU, her heart was broken when she heard the news of Lisa and Tzuyu being married. Even tho Lisa is married, their friendship is still on going. She learn everything about Lisa.

Tzuyu and Lisa sleep togther at Tzuyu's apartment. Lisa didn't know why does they need to sleep at Tzuyu apartment when in the first place her bed at Twice's apartment is nice. But you know, they did something and they did it again earlier.

Tzuyu was the first one who wake up. She look at her side just to see the person she really love the most. "Hi hubby, good morning" she said even tho Lisa won't hear her. She carress Lisa's cheeks and kiss it.

She then get up from the bed and get the clothes that scatterred around the room and place them inside the basket. She pick up an oversized hoodie and walk out of the room to go at the kitchen.

She's going to make breakfast for Lisa and take care of the latter. When she step downstairs, the doorbell starts to ring indicating that she have a visitor.

Wendy's PoV

We're now here outside Tzuyu's apartment because they say, they want to see the couple. I don't know why are we even here when in the first place Twice and BlackPink just want to see them.

"Why are we here again?" I ask Seulgi who look so excited to see the couple. What? She's also excited. "I want to visit my buddy" she answer me right away. Ohh... right, it has been months since I saw the two.

"Who's gonna ring the doorbell?" Jennie ask them. Why don't they just press the doorbell!? "Mina, press it already" Nayeon said to Mina. Ehh? What's wrong? They are just going to press it right?

They seems scared at..... Tzuyu? Why? I walk in front of them and press the doorbell. "Since no one wants to press it" I said to them. Twice quickly go at the back of BlackPink, are they really that scared?

Later on, I heard footsteps towards the door. The door opened revealing Tzuyu who seems just woke up. "Did we wake you up?" Irene unnie ask her. "No, I'm actually heading towards the kitchen to make breakfast" she replied.

"What are you guys doing there?" Tzuyu said when she spotted her members hiding at the back of BlackPink. Yeah, what are they doing there? "H-hi Tzuyu" Nayeon said nervously. Why is she nervous?

I look at Tzuyu with questioning look. "What did you do to them?" I ask her while crossing my arms. "Nothing, I just tell them that they shouldn't come here" she said and step a side while opening the door widely.

I walk inside first then my members and the rest also walk inside. "Wow Tzuyu! Your apartment looks like castle" Yeri said and sat at the big couch. "Wow! This is so soft" Jisoo said when her butt kiss the soft and big couch.

"Where's Lisa?" Jeongyeon ask her when she didn't spotted Lisa. Yeah, where's that dork? "She's sleeping" Tzuyu answer. Maybe she's tired because it was hectic to be a wife tho.