ISML 42: MV Release

Rosé's PoV
I'm currently inside my room. I wonder what my other members are doing.

We just finish shooting our MV last last week and they say that they are going to release it now. I'm bored so I walk towards Lisa's room.

I really like her room but I want mine because there is a sunset.

I'm just lying on her bed scrolling thru my phone when I heard the shower shut down. Ohh... she's showering.

I stand up finding some snack in her room, maybe there is one right? "Lisa, do you have snacks here?" I ask as I look at her and Oh my ghad! She's naked!

"YAH! PARK CHAEYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She said as she find her towel and cover her naked body.

"That's huge Lisa" I said to her. "ANSWER ME YOU PERVERT!" she shout.

"But really that's huge" I said to her as I walk to her direction. "Don't you dare get near me" she said in a warning tone.

"It looks like it's 9 and a half inch. Lis, how come it's not that visible when you wear fitted pants?" I ask her as I sat on her bed.

She remove her towel in front of me and put her own clothes.

"Aren't we going to watch our MV at Red Velvet's dorm? I will also come with Twice later because my wifey said that we should sleep together now and tomorrow is monday" she said as she go to her make up table.

It's our schedule every day tho, she'll come to our apartment at friday night and sleep here until sunday night approach and she'll sleep at her wife's room.

In short, we're on weekends, she's on weekdays but we won't complain, as long as Lisa will spend time with us.

"Yeah right, I'm ready now, didn't you?" I ask her as I stand up and spin around so she can see that I'm ready.

"Yeah right, just wait for me outside and please, don't tell anyone on what you see" she said as she look at me in the mirror.

"Don't worry, your secret is save here" I said and smirk at her. She rolled her eyes and start putting some light make up again.

I think I'll go to Church again later because I want to remove the image of Lisa's member.

But really, now that I already saw it, my wish is really amazing but I'll try my best not to spill it to anyone or else I'll be dead in her own hands.

It's also fat like what the hell!? She's thin and her- Oh... STOP THE PERVERTED MIND ROSEANNE!

3rd PoV
"I really can't believe that I'll have a two lambo but not now as what Lisa said!" Dahyun said and jump up and down.

"Geez, you really bet for their love huh?" Jeongyeon said.

"It's a great bet tho, two lambo for the win and I'm greatful to it. I'm just waiting for Lisa to said that she and Tzuyu are married" Dahyun said and start putting some light make up.

"Guys, make it fast, the other group is already at Red Velvet's dorm" Nayeon informed them.

"Yes unnie, just wait for a minute" Chaeyoung and Momo said at the same time.

"Geez, hurry up!" Tzuyu shout at the living room.

"Wait a minute Tzuyu, don't be like that. It looks like you didn't have a call with her earlier" Jihyo informed her.

"Ok ok, a minute will do" Tzuyu said in defeat and scroll in her phone.

She then saw a picture of her and Lisa in Jeju when they have their honeymoon. And some pictures in Twice's dorm.