ISML 15: Dinner

3rd PoV
"What did I do this time?" Lisa ask herself as she open her car's door and went to the place where Mina message her.

"Why did I even say that!? Stupid Lisa!" she scold herself as she look at her reflection in the mirror.

"What is it today again?" Lisa ask herself. She feels that this day is specially but she doesn't know why.

"June 14?" Lisa think as she drive to the place. "14? What's with the 14th day of June?" she ask again.

She check her social media to see what's happening on the 14th day of June. She also check her calendar in her phone and she gasp.

"Why am I being stupid today!? Aishh.... how am I going to forget about wifey's birthday!" she said.

She's thinking of what would she do to her wifey because Tzuyu is having a birthday today.

"Should I prepare dinner for the both of us? I want to have some alone time with her tho and I needed a gift" she said and get her phone.

She's going to call her second hand because she's going to give him a task to buy a gift for Tzuyu.

*On call* (Lisa: Marcos)
"Yes your highness?"

"Marcos, can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it your highness?"

"Can you go to my apartment and set a dinner date there? All kind of famous foods in the whole world and please tell that to my personal chef"

"Noted your highness, is that all?"

"Also buy me a bouquet of-can you find a blue roses for me?"

"I will your highness"

"Also buy me a necklace, the beautiful one that will look good for my wifey"

"Ok your highness, is that all?"

"Yes that's all"

"Ok, your highness"

"I'll see that later"
*End of call*

She's now in front of the building where Mina send her the address.

She walks towards the building and the staffs bow on her. Why not? She's the one who owns the cafe.

"Where are they?" Lisa ask one of the staffs and the staff look at the table at the very corner.

"Thanks" Lisa said and smile at her staff. "So, what are we going to tell you?" Lisa ask once she came to the table.

"Hi hubby!" Tzuyu said and kiss Lisa's cheeks. Mina really couldn't believe what she's seeing now.

"Hey wifey" Lisa said and peck Tzuyu's lips that cause Tzuyu to blush.

"So... tell me when did they two of you got married?" Mina ask and sip on her coffee.

They are inside the LPB café. "Ohh... when Tzuyu landed on England" Lisa said and sit beside Tzuyu.

Mina spill her coffee on Lisa that cause Lisa's top to get wet and you can see her black bra.

"What the hell Mina!?" Lisa said and get a tissue to wiped her shirt.

Tzuyu on the other side gulped because she's feeling hot right on her sit. She can clearly see Lisa's abs because of her thin white top.

"OMG! I'm sorry Lis" Mina said and there's men in black came in and circle in Mina direction.

"W-what are t-they're going t-to do to m-me?" Mina ask. She's scared at the people in black because they're holding a gun.