ISML 36: Clear

3rd PoV
"Unnie, what is her condition?" Jennie ask Jisoo. It's now 6 in the morning and they are eating breakfast without Rosé.

Ever since Lisa is missing and now that they knew where she is, she didn't eat breakfast because her best friend is not there.

"She's at worst Jennie, she have tubes in her body due to lack of blood and bandage on her neck, head, arms and legs" Jisoo said and look at Jennie.

Jennie sigh, 'if only I didn't hurt your feelings, you are not on that hospital bed' she thought.

"Can I visit her?" Jennie ask Jisoo with hopeful eyes.

Jisoo on the other hand is hesitant to say anything and she don't know if Rosé will let her come with them.

"I don't know Jennie, I don't know if Rosé will let you" Jisoo said truthfully. "Do you think she'll let me see Lisa?" Jennie ask her.

Jisoo doesn't know what to say because Rosé hate Jennie since Lisa is missing.

"I'll talk to Rosé, unnie, I also wanted to see our maknae" Jennie said and look down.

"I think Rosé will let you come with us" Jisoo assure her and smile at Jennie.

"Unnie, why are you always going out?" Yeri ask Wendy.

"It's important Yeri, she needs me there" Wendy said and get ready but stop when Irene called her.

"You won't come anywhere Wendy, you don't have enough time for us" Irene said and Wendy look at her.

"Unnie, she needs me there" Wendy said calmly. "Just for this day Wendy, let's hang out" Seulgi said pleading.

"Lisa needs me there" Wendy said and tears flow down on her cheeks.

"W-what?" Joy ask. "She needs me there" Wendy again said and sob hard.

"When are the two of you got close?" Irene ask her. "Since w-we're b-born" Wendy said and look down.

"What!? You didn't even tell us?" Joy ask her and Wendy nod her head.

"Waeyo?" Seulgi ask her. Wendy look at her confused.

"Why didn't you tell us that you and Lisa unnie are childhood friends?" Yeri ask.

"I just don't want to..." Wendy said. She can't find the word to say. "What?" Irene ask annoyed.

She's annoyed because, first Wendy didn't tell that she's best friend with Lisa that she's very close and know Lisa for a long time and second that she already saw Lisa who's missing as what the news said.

"Nevermind" Wendy said and get her purse. "I'll get going now" Wendy said and about to walk away when someone call her.

"Can we come?" Seulgi ask. She's missing her best bud for a whole week now.

"Of course" Wendy said and smile at them. They all come to their rooms to change their clothes.

'I'll see you later my future wife, wait for me' Irene thought and smile.

"We're get going now" Mina said and their members look at them with sadness. "What's the matter?" Jihyo ask them.

"It's just that.... in a week, we feel like we didn't have time for each other" Dahyun said and look down.

"I think they need to know Tzuyu, and we can bring them because they are Lisa's friend too" Mina said and their members look at them confused.

"Ok, Lisa was already found a week ago. Mr. Yang and Lisa's parents talk and they decided that they shouldn't let the news on air that they already found Lisa and yeah, we are visiting her" Tzuyu said.