ISML 17: First Practice (P.2)

Tzuyu's PoV
"Ok, it's good now but Tzuyu you can't do this thing" the choreographer said to me and do the step that I really can't do.

"Just practice it or maybe someone can help Tzuyu?" he said and look for my collab partners.

"I'll just do it, we're partners anyway" Lisa said and position herself in the dance floor.

"Wifey, it's just a simple step but I know that it's kinda confusing so I'll help you" she whisper to my ear.

"Ok then hubby show me" I whisper back and she smile. "If you do this" she said and show me the step.

"Just make sure that you'll going to make it a little softer because if you make it in a real power you might lose the step" she said and smoothly move her body.

"Ahhh... you mean like this?" I said and show her the move a little softer than I do.

"Like that. It'a perfect" she said and smile at me. I smile back at her and continue practicing.

"Ok let's start again" after the break- 10 minutes break- we all gather in the dance floor and start practicing.

I can sense that my members are observing my every movements and I don't know why?

"You're so beautiful wifey" I blush at Lisa's compliment.

Well I can see the teasing stares of my members especially Mina unnie because she knew and I'm really dead later.

"You're really cheesy, Manoban" I whisper so that no one can't hear it.

"Just for you Mrs. Manoban, just for you" she said and I'm a blushing mess now.

I don't like the stares of Irene unnie and Jennie unnie, they look jealous? Why tho? "Good job!" the choreographer said.

I didn't realize that the song is finally finish and our last position is kinda awkward even tho I'm really used to cuddling with Lisa because she's hugging me when the song is finish.

"Lunch break guys!" he said and walk towards the door probably going to the cafeteria or going to eat outside.

"Should we eat outside wifey?" Lisa ask. I didn't know that she's beside me again.

"Umm.... I think we should just eat here- I mean we should just do some picnic here at the practice room? What do you think hubby?" I ask.

"Well it will probably-" she was cut off when someone called her. "Lisa-yah~" Jennie unnie said using her baby tone when she appoarch Lisa.

"What is it unnie?" Lisa ask when Jennie finally reach our direction. "Let's eat outside yeah?" Jennie unnie ask Lisa.

I can sense Lisa is hesitant to say no to Jennie unnie and she's eyeing me not noticing by Jennie unnie. "Uhm.... unnie I can-" she's again got cut off by someone.

"You can come with me in the cafeteria if you don't want to eat outside" Irene unnie said. Ok what are y'all doing to my wife?

"Er.... umm.... sun-" she's again got cut off when Irene unnie spoke.

"Don't call me sunbae or unnie, just call me Joohyun" Irene unnie said and smile sweetly at Lisa. 

Is this the feeling if you had a hot and good-looking wife?- OMG! Tzuyu what are you thinking!?

"I heard that Tzuyu" I got startle when Mina unnie spoke beside me.

"Uhmm.... sorry to interrupt your talk unnies but Lisa and I are going to eat together"Mina unnie said. Thank you unnie!