ISML 33: A little chance

3rd PoV
Tzuyu and the others came at LM Hospital. "Where's Lisa's room?" Rosé ask.

The front desk look at her confused. "Uhm... we don't have that patient's name" she said.

Rosé is getting annoyed at the nurse in front desk. "Miss, I know that there's a patient that named Lisa here, what room is she in?" Rosé said in annoyed tone.

'Where are you Tzuyu? I need you here, she don't want to tell me what room is Lisa in' Rosé thought.

"There's really noth-" the nurse got cutted of by someone.

"Are you going to tell us where is my wife?" Tzuyu ask curiously. The nurse is taken aback when she saw Tzuyu with Yuna.

"Y-your highness" the nurse said and bow to Tzuyu. "Tell me, where is she?" Tzuyu again ask.

"She's a-at floor 4, room 3-327, y-your h-highness" the nurse said shuttering. Tzuyu walk towards the elevator and press the floor 4.

"I'm sorry about her attitude but thanks anyway" Yuna said and follow Tzuyu at the room floor.

"I'm sorry Miss, I thought you're just somebody who wants to see Miss Lisa and the persons who brought her said that we shouldn't let anyone near her even her members, just her family members" the nurse said while looking down.

"It's ok, don't mind it" Rosé said and follow Yuna and Tzuyu. "Thank you" Mina said and drag Jihyo with her.

"Wait, what room and floor again?" Jihyo ask. "Room 327, floor 4 Miss" the nurse said and smile.

"Thank you again, have a nice day" Mina said and smile at the nurse. The nurse smile back and nod her head.

When Jihyo and Mina come inside the room, they saw Tzuyu pecking Lisa's lips. Tzuyu even hug her and peck her forehead and cheeks too.

"I missed you, why did you even drive at that time?" Tzuyu ask the unconscious Lisa.

"You said you're just at you apartment then I'll get a news that your car got crash at a tree!? You're unbelievable" Tzuyu ranted.

The four just look at her in awe because they didn't see that coming.

"Yah! Get up there now baby, I'm already here come on! Imma take you home and we'll just cuddle all day and no need to say my full name because if you call me once, I'll surely come to you in just a flash" Tzuyu said.

"She's unbelievable now" Mina whisper. "Yeah but I like this Tzuyu now" Jihyo said and giggle at Tzuyu's actions.

"Come on my baby Manoban, we'll go home now" Tzuyu plead.

"I surely want them to be this sweet in front of everyone" Rosé suddenly blurted out.

"But anyways Rosé unnie, what happened inside the apartment?" Yuna ask.

"Lisa and Jennie have some misunderstanding because Lisa go outside in the middle of the night. Then later on, Lisa said that Kai is cheating on her because Lisa saw Kai and Krystal at the park eating each other's faces" Rosé said.

"And she hurted Lisa's feelings. When it comes to Lisa's feelings, she's really weak and then later on she bid her goodbye to us and I wanted to follow her but Jisoo unnie interrupt me from following her and then I'll just know that she got into an accident" Rosé said, looking at Yuna apologetically.

"It's ok now unnie, we already saw Lisa-nie" Yuna said and held Rosé hand for reassurance.

They again look at the couple and they saw Tzuyu is still talking at the unconscious Lisa.