Chapter 13

Louis POV:

I wake up to total darkness surrounding my slightly stiff hotel bed. I reach around my nightstand until I find my cell phone charging next to a black alarm clock that reads 3:28 in a blinding red light.

I open the Twitter app to see more of the fans reactions from yesterday evening. Most people are still upset the Eleanor and I are together, which I can't argue with. After scrolling through seas of tweets about the date, I find one that reads, "I hope Harry is doing well even without his baby."

Harry.

Shit shit shit.

I feel so bad for the curly haired boy. I can still clearly see the look on his face just seconds before he ran from the airport. From me. I immediately close Twitter out and open my messages. He hasn't texted me. I start to write down some sort of apology but it doesn't work. Eventually I type out:

Harry,
I know this isn't fun, but it's not going to stop, I want you to know I want you, not her, not anyone else for that matter. These stunts will probably become more frequent especially as we become closer, both privately and publicly.

I hope you are doing okay and we can talk soon. I think it's best if we both have time to think before we dive in headfirst. I would rather be safe than sorry. I want you to be happy, and I want you to stop suffering because of Simon, but that isn't something I can fix by snapping my fingers. We will try to make this work, I promise.

After rereading it I realized how corny it was, but then again Harry is a corny guy. I closed my eyes, counted to three, and hit the send button. With that off of my chest I went back to my restless attempt to sleep.

My dreams were filled with Harry. His scent, his gorgeous green eyes, his luscious curly brown hair, and his smile. We were in a world where we were happy, free. We walked through a park with the biggest smiles on our faces because nobody cared about us. We could look like a couple, we could act like one. I looked over to the playground and saw a little girl running towards us. Harry called out to her, "Olivia!!" He let go of my hand and knelt down to pick her up. She was beautiful. She had eyes like Harrys and long hair the shade of mine. She wore a yellow dress with a sun etched into it, and on the other side a rose.

I looked up to the sky as it somehow became brighter. I could see a dot coming closer, and a loud ringing begin to vibrate around me. The dot quickly turned into a missile blocking out the sun, yet it was still bright. It became closer and closer to our perfect family, both Harry and Olivia unaware of what was happening. I took one last look at the two of them and their bright smiles before the missile hit.

Harrys POV:
I woke up to my phone alarm buzzing abnoxiously and the morning light spilling through my curtains. I lifted my phone up to see a message from Louis. When I saw his name I remembered what happened the night before and lingered over the text a second before opening it. It read:

Harry,
I know this isn't fun, but it's not going to stop, I want you to know I want you, not her, not anyone else for that matter. These stunts will probably become more frequent especially as we become closer, both privately and publicly.

I hope you are doing okay and we can talk soon. I think it's best if we both have time to think before we dive in headfirst. I would rather be safe than sorry. I want you to be happy, and I want you to stop suffering because of Simon, but that isn't something I can fix by snapping my fingers. We will try to make this work, I promise.

After reading the text I decided I should forgive him. I knew it wasn't his fault but he was the closest thing hurting me so that's what I aimed for. I know I hurt him when I ran away and it hurt him to see Eleanor in the airport. I think he is right about us both needing time, this will be a dangerous game to play with all the obstacles, but I have faith in us.

I realise that it's nearly 10 AM and I need to be downstairs by 10:30. I rush out of bed and brush my teeth and floss. Next I was my face and put a bandana in my unruly curls. I rush to my suitcase that appeared overnight and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray Rolling Stones shirt. I slip on a pair of socks and shoes and rush out the door. I run down the stairs since it's quicker and arrive at the breakfast bar. I quickly find a banana and yogurt and try to eat it quickly.

Liam comes over to my table to tell me about the day, but I wasn't paying attention. It sounded like we were just rehearsing and doing a show, soI wasn't worried.

My phone buzzes while Liam is in the middle of talking about something and I pick it up. It's a text from Louis.

Meet me in the hallway, Louis.

I smile to myself then reply,

Be there in five, H xx

I gulp down my yogurt even faster and say a quick goodbye to Liam as I throw my garbage away and make my way to the stairs. I run back up the flights of stairs before reaching nd the floor we are on. I dash down the dimly lit hallway and around a few corners until I see him.

Louis is looking out a window at the end of the hall, and from my view he looks like an angel. He probably is an angel, he is the most beautiful person i've ever seen. I once again started towards him, this time walking. I knew we were both ready for whatever was to come and that we could make it out alive, together. He slowly turned around to face me. We locked our eyes for a second before Louis gave me the biggest and brightest smile I have ever seen.

Authors Note:

VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT<3

Why do you think Louis wanted to meet Harry?

Also sorry for short chapters infrequently but I promise the next chapter will be long! Also i'm literally writing these on my phone because i'm too lazy to get out a computer. Also Louis dream in this made me so happy. If you didn't notice the missile was supposed to represent Simon and management (my english teacher would be so proud)

ALSO IM SO HAPPY ALL FOUR OF THEM ARE IN LONDON AND LOUIS LEAKED PICTURES ARE LITERALLY AMAZING

okay i'll shut up honestly i'm just trying to make this longer ahhhh

Love yaaaaa