Chapter 15

Louis POV:

"Home!" I yell excitedly once I see the gray London sky.

The boys laugh at me and we half walk and half run towards the SUV, excited to go to our own homes.

Niall leaves first, he gets dropped off at his plane to Ireland, he is going home to see his family. The rest of us get out to hug him goodbye then go back into the car. We listen to the radio and happily sing along until we arrive at Liams house.

"Well, this is me, see you soon!" Liam says. He reaches out and hugs all of us.

"Bye!" we say in unison and wave at him before he closes the car door.

Zayn, Harry, and I converse happily about what we will do on our break before making our next album. Zayn is going to spend a few weeks here with Perrie, then go home to see his family. Harry says he has a meeting with Simon tomorrow and then he will most likely go home after that. I am going to see my family tomorrow, I miss them all so much. We all miss our families because we never get to see them. We are either recording somewhere or on tour.

Soon we arrive at Zayns apartment with Perrie waiting for him. He quickly gets out of the SUV and hugs her. Once he gets his luggage out and gives us hugs we drove away.

"Louis," Harry says.

"Yeah?"

"Have you told Jay about us?" Harry timidly asks.

"No, did you tell Anne?" I reply.

"No," he says, "Maybe we should ge then together and tell them?" he offers.

"That sounds like a great idea," I agree, "I'm at my flat, but i'll text you dates that are good?"

"Okay," he replies, "Drive safe!" He says.

I lean in and kiss him briefly before i'm out of the car. I smile and wave him goodbye and he does the same.

***

The Next Day:

I bop my head along to Scars & Stories by The Fray and look forward at the road. Only one more hour until i'm home.

All of the girls will be so big. I also can't wait to see Ernie and Doris, who will be so much bigger than when I last saw them, just after they were born.

I can't wait to tell them about Harry, after that thought I realize I can't say anything until we get our families together for dinner, which is disappointing but also exciting. I already know both of our families will accept us, and if i'm being honest, I think Mom and Anne saw it coming.

Soon, I pull up to my childhood home. It has red brick walls with white accents, just like I remember it. I take a deep breath before opening my door and stepping out to see Lottie, Phoebe, Daisy, and Fizzy rushing out of the door followed by Mom holding Ernie and Doris.

"Hey! I missed you so much!" I yell just before i'm attack by hugs.

My mom smiles at the sight and says, "Hi Louis, we've missed you, how was tour?"

"Good," I reply, "I'm really tired though, especially after the drive."

The girls let go of me then help me take my stuff into the house.

Once I am inside I grin and sigh, "I miss it here," I tell my family before hugging al lithe girls again.

"You've been gone forever!" Lottie comments, dragging forever out.

"I know, Lottie, I wish I could bring you with me," I reply.

Daisy giggles and then asks," Did you bring us presents?"

"I sure did! Let me find them real quick," I say before turning around to my bag pack and pulling out a bag. I turn around and see them sitting on the couch so I walk over to them and start handing out their presents.

"Phoebe, this is for you," I say. She pulls out a few snow globes from a small bag and squeals.

"I'll add these to my collection!" She says excitedly.

"And Lottie," I give her a bigger bag. She's pulls out a pink floral dress from Italy. She gives me a tight hug before rushing to the bathroom to try it on.

"Fizzy," I say before handing her a bag of makeup from France.

"I love it! Thank you!" She says when she opens a pallet of some sort.

"Here you go, Daisy,"

I pull out a jade necklace from Spain and she screams, "Oh my God! It's so beautiful, can you put it on me?"

She turns around and I clasp it around her neck. She rushes to the nearest mirror to look at it.

"And Mom," I say as she walks closer to me. "Chocolate and wine,"

She laughs lightly then says, "Thank you, honey," before she goes into the kitchen and hides it in a cupboard for later.

Lottie comes out in her dress and squeals, "It's perfect, thank you Louis, I love you!" and pulls me into tight hug.

"I love you too, Lottie, you look beautiful!" I coo.

I sit down on the couch with them and they all cuddle up to me happily. Moments later my mom comes out and asks, "What would you like for dinner?" All the girls start yelling every fast food place in town and my mom sighs, "I was asking Louis, I bet he doesn't want take out anymore,"

"I've had enough on that on the road," I laugh and the girls just give me disapproving looks, "I would love some Spaghetti right now, please?"

"Whatever you want, hun," My mom says before going back to the kitchen.

***

"The dinner was amazing, Mom."

"Thank you," she replies.

The girls have all gone to sleep, so now it's just my mom and I sitting on the living room couch, with Harry Potter playing in the background.

"So how was tour, really," she genuinely asks.

"It was stressful, amazing, exhausting, but i'm happy about it," I sigh.

"How are the boys?" she asks next.

"They are all doing great, we surprisingly didn't get too tired of each other," I reply.

We sit in silence and watch the movie for about 15 more minutes before I say, "I'm going to go to bed, love you, Mom," and walk up the stairs to my childhood room.

I look around for a few minutes. I see flyers from school plays, old football trophies, and other things from my childhood and I smile at the memories.

I brush my teeth and put some sweats on before I sit down in the queen sized bed. My phone rings and I see that Harry is calling me, so I answer with a smile.

"Hi, Lou"

"Hi Haz, are you about to go to sleep?"

"Yeah, I was just calling to say goodnight"

"Okay, and I'll ask my mom about the dinner tomorrow, goodnight!"

"Okay, goodnight, Lou, I miss you!"

"I miss you too!"

Harry hangs up first. I snuggle into my covers before becoming comfortable. I am glad to hear Harry's voice before I fall asleep because it comforts me. I can't wait to see him at the dinner, which will hopefully be soon. I close my eyes and slowly drift into a sleep, my last thought is the green color of Harry's beautiful eyes.

Author's Note:

1.2k words!! Please vote and comment this took me a lot of time!

I love Louis' family so much! They are so cute!

Love ya!