Chapter 14

Harrys POV:

I cleared my throat and anxiously asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Us," Louis spoke quietly.

His eyes had a look mixed with nerves and sincerity. I trusted him to talk about this and not walk away from me. I knew he wanted thai to work out just as much as I do.

After we both awkwardly stand there for a few moments he says, "I'll start," and cleared his throat, "I like you Harry, which unfortunately means I have to pretend to like Eleanor more than before, but i'm ready for that if you are,"

I took a second to process and think before replying, "Lou," I stepped closer to him and looked out the window at the city, "I think we can do this, make us work, but we will have try, and if you are, I am willing to,"

"I'm would love to make us work," he says with a grin.

I took his hands in mine and said, "Also, i'm sorry for running away yesterday, I just wasn't prepared for her to be there, and it was just so new and frightening,"

"That's okay, I was freaking out, too," I really wish we didn't have to do this, but we will be fine," he replies, "and i'm sorry about the date too, I really didn't want to go," he says and looks up at me with his sky blue eyes.

I move to kiss him and he meets me halfway. The kiss is soft and sweet. After a few perfect seconds we both pull away with giant grins on our faces. Louis blushes and starts skipping away, shouting, "We are going to be late, Harold!" I give him a small laugh and follow behind him.

***

Louis POV:

The show was amazing. The audience was great and there were so many people. We didn't expect the stadium to be sold out because we are in Japan, but they didn't disappoint.

We all pile into a black limo and head back to our hotel. The car smells like sweat but we are all too happy, and maybe a little too drunk, to notice.

Harry is squished next to me and i'm wedged between him and the side of the car. He is laughing loudly about something Niall said, and Liam and Zayn seem to be talking while ignoring us at the same time. I take a long look at Harry's face while he isn't noticing and memorize every feature. Niall grabs a bottle of champagne and opens it with a loud burst of noise. He and Harry laugh, obviously being the most drunk, while Liam and Zayn flash them an annoyed look that they don't notice.

After Harry and Niall have finished their shared bottle of champagne (Niall drinking most of it) we arrived at the airport. We met another car that had our things packed in the trunk and headed towards the runway. A few strangely quiet minutes later we stopped a large silver jet and were ushered on board. A worker in an orange vest piled our stuff into a compartment as we walked up the steps into our plane.

Once we were on the plane we made our way towards a booth full of delicious smelling food. Niall drunkenly moaned, "food..." and we all quietly laughed at him.

After we finished our food we gathered on the couches to watch Netflix. We watched a few episodes of Friends before we all started to grow tired.

Niall went back to his bunk first, with a terrible headache. Soon after Harry went, also feeling the symptoms of drinking. I got halfway through another episode before almost falling asleep so I headed back to my bunk. Zayn and Liam stayed watching TV. I almost thought I heard them scoot closer together as I made my way down the hallway.

I clumsily changed into my pajamas, which was a pair of sweats and a random t-shirt, and laid down in my small bed.

I kept tossing and turning as I tried to get comfortable in the now stuffy plane. I flipped over to face the hallway. Suddenly, the plane started shaking and me, being on the edge of my bed, rolled off, generating a loud thud.

I closed my eyes from the sharp pain of the ground hitting my shoulder when a voice spoke, "Oh my God are you okay?"

Harry.

"Yeah, um, the turbulence knocked me out," I said tiredly. I looked up to him and his chiseled face looked back at mine with a smile.

Harry kneeled down next to me and said softly, "Are you going to get up anytime soon?"

We both laughed and I sat up next to him. We both looked into each others eyes through the dark air of the hallway before we both shared a small grin. Harry's eyes flashed down at my lips and he slowly brought his head towards mine. I subconsciously grew closer to him as well and soon our lips were touching.

It was a soft kiss that lasted a second or two before he pulled away with a smile and said, "You need to go to bed, Lou," He stood up and then pulled me up into his arms before leading me over to his bed.

Harry was lucky enough to take the largest bed, so it had room for both of us. We passed by the TV, which was still on as Zayn and Liam slept on the couch. They were cuddled together and I smiled at the sight. I always knew something was going on between them.

When we were at Harry's bed he took my hand and led me over to  the left side. I laid down as he went over to the other side and laid there, facing me.

I grinned at him when he pulled me into his chest. Harry put his chin on my head and I could sense his smile. I closed my eyes and slowly breathed in his scent before relaxing. Harry our his arms around my waist and whispered, "Goodnight, love," before softly kissing the top of my head.

I slowly drift into a deep sleep, cuddling the boy I have fallen for.

Author's Note:

THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY!!
I took a break because I didn't have any ideas but now i'm ready to start again!

Cuddling is so cute i'm glad they are happy for now.

If you want Ziam comment here

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT THANK YOUUU
❤️❤️❤️