-Advice From a 4yo?-

Once Brinn left Kai was left alone with Kaia sitting down on his couch. Kai turned around now facing the couch and rocked back and forth on his feet nervously.

Kai and Kaia stood face to face, Kai braking out into a nervous sweat. He scratched the back of his head. "S-so, Kaia what do you want to do?" Kai walked over to her. Meeting her at the couch."

Kaia looked up at him, a small smile was painted on her face. "Can we Build a Pillow fort?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side.

"Um yeah sure! Let me go get a few things and then we can get started."

Kai rushed to his room to to see if he had anything that they could use to make the Pillow fort. Kai looked around his room and he realized hay he doesn't have much stuff to use.

Kai went over to his bed and pulled off his blankets and pillows bringing them one by one to the couch where Kaia was sitting.

Kai walked up to her a smile on his face, "Is this good? I've never made a pillow fort before." Kai let out a nervous laugh, scratching he back of his head.

"I teach woo! Miss. Brinn teached me so now I can Teach woo!" Kaia smiled getting off the couch and started to get to work.

Kai watched her start to drag the blankets and pillows to a certain place. "Mr. Kai could Woo grab me two chair?"

"Um, sure I can do that!" Kai went over to his Kitchen and grabbed two chairs, one in each arm. He placed them down next to the couch. "Is this good?"

"Can woo put one over there, and one over there?" Kaia pointed to both sides or the couch about a foot away.

Kai grabbed a chair and placed one on the left side of the couch and the other on the right. They weren't perfectly even but they were close. "Is this how it's supposed be?"

"Yes, Thank woo!" Kaia smiled.

Kaia ran over and grabbed one of Kai's bigger blankets and tried to drape it over the first chair. Kaia quickly realized that she was too short so she had to get in the chair itself.

Kaia pulled the blanket over top of the char leaving a good amount hanging over the side. Kaia then ran over to the other side of the blanket and repeated it on the other side.

Kaia took a strap back and looked at the fort that she created with some help from Kai. The fort was slightly lopsided but Kaia had a big smile on her face.

"Wow! That's looks awesome Kaia!!" Kai's eyes gleamed as this was the first time he had ever seen a pillow fort.

"Thank woo Mr. Kai! But it's not done yet!" Kaia quickly ran to go and get another blanket. She grabbed one and placed it neatly underneath the fort. She grabbed a few pillows and placed them inside. "There!"

"Wow!!" Kai Smiled, not knowing what to do next.

"Do woo want to go inside?" Kaia asked tilting her head to the side.

"Sure!" Kai waited for Kaia to go in first but then he slowly followed her inside. "Wow this is really cool!"

"Yeah!," There was a short pause, "So Mr. Kai, what do woo want to do now?" she asked.

"Um," Kai froze for a second he had no clue, "well uh, what do you want to do Kaia?"

Kaia looked around in the pillow fort, trying to think of something. Then an idea came to her mind! "Can Woo tell me a story?" She asked.

Kai looked at her, slightly stunned. He had never told a story before, and he didn't know how. "Uh, I don't know..." his arm went to the back of his neck as he rubbed his shoulder.