Chapter Thirteen|Nightmare and Breakfast

TW Torture

Dream couldn't move. His arms and legs were tied, and he was hanging from his wrists, hung up on either side of him, his legs the same way, like a starfish.

Dream roared in frustration, teeth clenched. The more he pulled, the tighter his binding got, and the more his wrists bled.

He was bleeding. Why was he bleeding?

Dream opened his eyes, previously shut in frustration, to actually look at his bindings.

Vines. Vines, covered in leaves and thorns. Vines, tied around his wrists and ankles, slowly growing their way up his limbs.

"No- No!" Dream yelled as they slowly slithered their way up, cutting lines into his skin and making him scream in pain.

"Please! Stop!" Dream screamed. The blood kept pouring, and the vines kept crawling up.

But it wasn't just blood. Petals. Petals were flowing through his veins, coming out of the cuts, falling on the ground, pink to accompany the red.

Dream Screamed as the vines got to his knees and elbows.

"Help! Somebody! Help me!" He screamed, tears falling down his face, but those only watered the flowers, and suddenly, all he could see was pink. They were taking over his body, ruthless and mean, eating away until he was nothing.

"But you're the one doing this, Clay." Dream heard a voice speak tauntingly in his right ear. The voice was too familiar.

"George- George, please, help me!" Dream screamed, his ego forgotten in how desperate he was. His shoulders and hips burned, his limbs being pulled apart. The vines were to his mid thigh.

"But Clay, I can't." George said, and then he started plucking, and Dream started screaming in agony.

He writhed as George plucked the flowers from his skin. Pluck. Pluck. Pluck.

"You're the one doing this to yourself, Clay." Dream couldn't see out of his right eye, blood seeping into it from where the flowers had been.

George wiped at Dreams tears as he sobbed. George placed his hand on Dream's right cheek, and even through the pain, Dream leaned into it, sobbing.

The vines were to his chest.

"Shh, shh.." George soothed, and eventually, Dream's tears washed the blood out of his eye, and then Dream hiccuped, looking up at George.

"How can I help you, if you don't even tell me what's wrong?" George said, worry painting his expression.

And then the vines circled around Dream's throat almost gently, and then George put his hands over them, and they squeezed.

TW vomiting

Dream's eyes shot open, and the boy gasped. He was soaked in sweat, and his breathing was heavy. Dream felt somthing start to come up his throat, and he barely had time to get to the toilet before he puked up last night's pizza.

TWs over

---

Dream sighed as he walked onto his balcony, the heat welcoming him as he knew it would, licking his tense muscles until they were loose yet again.

Dream figured that now was his best chance to watch the sunrise, since after that... Experience, the chances of him being able to fall asleep again are very, very slim.

And he was glad to find out that 'a good veiw of the sunrise' was a huge understatement, as the sky slowly started to turn a milky blue, and then pink, and then orange... Soon enough, there was an absolutely beautiful array of colors.

Dream went back into his room to grab his phone and take a photo, smiling as he snapped the picture.

Dream went back into his room, closing the doors with a happy sigh, leaning against them a bit, closing his eyes to just... Take in the moment.

He could hear the birds, even if they were slightly muffled. He could smell the scented candles he had bought, in Lilly of the Valley scent, just to really make it smell like summer. He could feel his soft t-shirt on the sensitive skin of his scar.

And he could taste his morning breath. Dream laughed at himself. He should probably get ready for the morning, hell, maybe even make some muffins for Bad.

Even his terrible nightmares couldn't ruin his mood, because he was finally here, with the people he cared about.

---

Dream was playing music quietly as he danced around the kitchen, his smile never fading as he cooked up some bacon and gluten free pancakes, with gluten free muffins in the oven.

The song 'Wheeles On The Bus - Melanie Martinez' was playing, and Dream was moving his hips to the beat, singing along to the lyrics he knew.

He heard a tired chuckle from behind him, and Dream almost jumped out of his skin. It was eight am now, so of course the boys would start waking up now.

"What's got you in such a good mood today?" Sapnap yawned, rubbing his eyes. When he opened them again, he zeroed in on the bacon like a predator.

"Nothing, really." Dream said, slapping Sapnap's hand as he reached towards the bacon. The boy frowned, cradling his hand.

"Wait for Darryl, Nick." Dream scolded, flipping a pancake. He wasn't the best chef;A little less than half of the pancakes were a tad burnt, but breakfast was breakfast.

Sapnap heard a yawn at the stairs, and the boy's eyes lit up. He ran over to Darryl, talking with him about the food, probably.

Dream put the pancake on the plate with the other six of them just as the timer for the oven dinged. Dream put on an oven mitten to get the tray, setting it on the stovetop to cool. Dream started counting.

It took Darryl two seconds to smell the muffins, and four to stand over them with his mouth watering, with a total of six seconds as his record. Darryl suddenly pouted.

"These are gluten free, right?" He turned towards dream, who answered with an expression that said what, you think I'm an amateur?

"The pancakes are too." He smiled and watched as his eyes lit up again ten fold, and as he watched them get their plates, he knew that he was going to have the best two months of his life right before it ended.

First chapter of the day

AN

Guys, we made it to 1K reads, and over a hundred votes!! I'm so happy, thank you all so much for making this possible. I promise to put my all into making this fic as much of a guy wrenching heart throb as possible 💕💞💕💞💕

OH MY GOSH GUYS I LITERALLY WROTE THIS CHAPTER YESTERDAY?? WE'RE #1 IN DREAM NOT FOUND!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕