Chapter Twenty Seven|Everybody In

Both Dream and George were awkwardly chilling on Dream's bed. Dream still needed to soundproof his room, now that he thought about it.

Dream had invested in some pro acoustic panels about a year ago, and he had bought some more about a week before he had moved. Yes, they were expensive, but they were necessary.

In Dream's opinion, the audio was the most important thing in his YouTube videos. He had a good mic and an even more amazing setup with acoustic panels, and his voice was all people knew of him. So why would they stay if they couldn't hear him well?

George watched him set up the six light grey panels on the walls, using a leveler to make things even. George would never tell him, but watching his muscles flex made the smaller boy blush.

When everything was up, Dream asked George to go outside. George, confusedly, did so. George heard him say something, but it was extremely muffled, so he started to open the door, only to realize that Dream was screaming what he was saying.

George was shocked. That was some insane soundproofing.

"Dude, how much were these?" George asked, inspecting the panels. They were fabric, and most likely even cleanable.

"Each one was thirty dollars, so... I think around three hundred, since shipping costs a hot bit and I ordered twice separately. Got three more since my room is bigger."

George's eyes seemed to be huge with excitement. He was definitely going to buy some when he saved up. He thought about how he still had the money he was saving for a PC and mic, separate from his normal bank account.

If your wondering, yes, it was hell to set up am account in America. It was also hell to transfer all his money, and his savings.

"I think I might have enough for two or three of them." George muttered, pulling his phone out to check his savings account balance. Dream looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey! You literally bought me a PC and mic, which I was saving up for. I have some money because of you." George said, pointing at Dream like him having money to spend was his fault, and a bad thing.

Dream laughed a little, and George seemed frustrated before he gave in, laughing along with him.

"Hey, George?" George looked up at him with a 'hmm?'. Dream was smiling giddily, and George was confused.

"Want to go for a late-night swim?" Dream asked, and George's eyes lit up as he sat up quickly.

"Hell yeah, I do. We gonna invite the other-" And then he froze for a second before continuing. Dream was a bit curious but decided not to comment.

"We gonna invite the other two?" George asked, lapsing a little bit before asking about inviting them. Would Dream think it was weird that George wore a shirt in the pool...? It's not like he could go without one.

George hoped Dream wouldn't care as he went to ask Sap and Bad if they wanted to swim, happy to find out that both of them weren't busy and didn't mind some late night swimming.

Dream felt a blush crawl up his cheeks as he told George he could change in the bathroom, he himself going to change in the closet.

It's funny, isn't it? In the closet as always.

Dream finally changed into the same swimwear he wore last time, the skintight swim tee showing off his muscles a bit. He felt confident as he strode back out, surprised to see that George was wearing a shirt too.

The other boy also seemed surprised, but then they both smiled and chuckled at one another, grabbing some towels from the linen closet downstairs.

While they were waiting outside, Dream putting their stuff on the glass table and George dipping his feet in the water, Sap and Bad came out, both a bit confused and happy.

Dream ran and jumped into the deep end, George screeching a bit from where he was sitting close by, getting splashed. Dream swam back up from the depth, grinning widely.

Bad was looking at him, concerned. Dream laughed as he pushed himself onto the bench part of the pool.

"You don't have to worry about me, this is nothing. You should only be worried if I'm breathing heavily or something." He said, laughing a bit. Bad seemed more at ease then, that is before Sapnap pushed him into the deep end.

Bad came up, spitting water out and glaring at Sapnap before they all burst out laughing together.

They swam to the shallow end until they all could stand, making the height difference painfully apparent.

"Haha, shorties." Dream said from the side of the pool he was in. They all played a game where they walked until the water was to their chins, just to see as a visual representation how different their heights were.

It was very, very obvious that Dream was the winner. Dream still ended up learning something new though, as George somehow managed to splash him from the distance between them.

Dream grinned, and everybody froze up in fear. This wasn't going to end well.

Dream swam through the water faster than the rest of them, unlike how it was in Minecraft. He caught up quickly and ended up splashing them all at least once before he calmed down, wheezing with laughter.

"Man, I love you guys." Dream said before he realized he had said it out loud, his eyes widening. It was the first time he told them he loved them in person.

"Aww, I love you too, Dream," Bad said, and Sapnap smiled, saying the same thing. Then they all looked at George, who was on the opposite end of the pool.

"You're wrong if you think I'm gonna say it," George said, an eyebrow raised and a finger pointed at them.

Dream frowned, letting his acting take over, or at least that's what he told himself. More than half of his sadness was genuine.

"I'm not doing it today, okay?" George said, and looked away.

Because if he did, he was scared it would be true.

Second chapter of the day.