Chapter Twenty|Movie Night

Dream had to stick his phone in his pocket so he could lock his car and unlock the front door, pushing it open with his foot and hanging his keys at the key rack next to the entrance.

"COME GET IT!" Dream yelled up the stairs, putting their drinks on the counter and throwing the cardboard case in the recycling.

Sapnap was the first one down, and he was happy to get his drink, sipping on it as he looked at Dream.

"I don't know what it is, but you look happier than you did when you left." Sapnap said, his head tilting a bit in curiosity.

"Oh, I just met someone, that's all." Dream explained, sipping his tea, and Sapnap latched onto the idea of him 'meeting someone' with an iron fist.

"Ooh?? Who's the lucky lady?" Dream punched his shoulder from across the counter, making the other boy laugh.

"Ow, don't do that so hard- I'm still sore from the last time.." He said, rubbing the spot. Dream huffed at him angrily.

"It was a fan. They... Recognized my voice. Their name is Colin." He said, smiling a bit. But then he glared at Sapnap as he smirked.

"And they're a teenage boy, so don't even." Dream said, and Sapnap put up his hands in an 'I surrender' type of way.

"Even if it was someone he might like, you shouldn't bother him about it, Nick. Just leave him alone." Bad said, grabbing the drink he assumed was his and sipping on it, his eyes lighting up.

"It's a caramel milk tea. I didn't even know it was a thing, but here we are." Dream explained, motioning with his hands and a shrug as he sipped his own tea again.

"Anyways, guys, I was thinking we could do a movie night thing. I've been in wanting to try my hand at making caramel corn." Dream offered, and Sapnap perked up at the word 'Movie', Bad perking up at the word 'Caramel'.

"Sure! I can help you make it!" Bad said, his smile sweeter than the drink in his hands. Dream smiled back.

"Sure, why not?" Sapnap said, expression perking up. He stood up from his place at the bar, which was also their kitchen island.

"But I'm not helping make anything." Sapnap said, squinting at them in a way that said 'and you can't convince me otherwise'.

Bad waved him off, chattering happily with Dream about how they were going to make the best caramel corn ever.

And Dream believed him.

---

This was literally the best caramel corn ever.

Dream took another piece, the caramel still slightly gooey and warm as he savored it, Bad finally giving up on his lecturing about letting it cool first.

They both melted a little bit as they ate a couple more pieces before shoving it into the fridge.

The three of them had unanimously decided that watching a movie wasn't worth it unless it was dark so that the light of the windows wouldn't glare on the TV.

Dream had two hours to burn. So he did the first logical thing that came to mind.

He went into his room, booting up his PC and starting a stream.

---

"NonononoNO-" Dream yelled before the Death screen was displayed, and he took a deep breath, sighing.

He had died from a mixture of burning and starvation in the nether, trying to get blaze rods.

"Don't worry Dream, you'll get it next time." Someone who donated sent and Dream watched the F's roll into his live chat.

This was probably his thirtieth attempt at speedrunning 1.16 Minecraft, and the two hours had flown by in a snap.

"Sorry guys, but there isn't gonna be a next time today. Happy to say that I'm back in business, but expect my uploading schedule to be a bit slower. Anyways, love you guys, thanks for all the donos and I'll see you all next time!"

Dream ended the stream, sighing as he closed twitch and Minecraft, shutting down his PC. Bad had been messaging him about getting started on their movie night, and Dream just so happened to 'forget' to bring food into the nether.

He smiled as he went downstairs, seeing Sapnap and Bad setting up the movie. They had rented the new Joker movie after Dream had admitted that he hadn't seen it, My Spy, and Invisible Man.

Dream would be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to the near five hours they would be spending together. Dream turned down the thermostat just a bit and grabbed a super fluffy blanket, large enough for the three of them.

He was able to snag an arm spot on the couch, and Bad had the other one, which left Sapnap with the middle spot. He seemed content with laying on Bad's lap and sticking his nasty ass freezing cold feet under Dream's hoodie, making him screech in alarm and disgust.

Eventually, they started the first movie, the Invisible Man. During the span of it, Sapnap figured out that Dream was naturally hot-blooded, and forced him to switch spots with him so he could have the warmth from where he was sitting. Dream rolled his eyes, getting comfortable again.

Then during the next one, Joker, Dream laughed so hard he almost choked. Later, near the end, both Bad and Sapnap cuddled up to him because he was warm, Sapnap literally checking to see if they all had socks on before he did.

And during the last movie, My Spy, Bad fell asleep, and Sapnap followed suit, and Dream realized that the cat law also applied to humans.

You can't move if one falls asleep on you. If you do, it's a federal offense.

Dream smiled at the two, Sapnap snoring loudly and Bad's hands twitching occasionally. Dream wrapped his arms around the two, causing them to snuggle up further into him. He didn't really mind.

He hummed a tune as he thought about life, and the sky, and everything else on his mind, but as always, it always came back to him.

It would always come back to George, because he was his entire being, and Dream had a feeling he always would be.

Second chapter of the day.