Chapter Twenty Eight|Cuddling

Dream took a shower first, and he just let the high water pressure beat down on his back for a moment.

Yesterday was awesome, but his hair was outrageously upset at him for the chlorine in the pool, and Dream knew he'd have to be careful with shampooing it and conditioning it to nurse it back to health.

His brushed his hair, slimy with conditioner, back on his head so it wasn't in his face as he relaxed and unwinded in the hot shower.

After awhile, about three hours, the four boys had gone back in to rest up, since two of them had started complaining about sore legs.

They had all bid each other goodnight, but since everyone had wordlessly decided that George was to stay in Dream's room, he and Dream were just talking.

After a little while, Dream felt sick from the chlorine smell, going to light some candles and take a shower.

So here he was, George waiting for him to get out so the shorter boy could get in. Dream slammed his head against the wall of the shower just enough to hurt, warding away any unsafe thoughts.

He couldn't be fantasizing when the boy he was thinking about was right next door.

Dream finally rinsed out his conditioner, drying his hair a bit before wrapping his towel around himself just high enough to cover the scar before picking up his discarded, Chlorine soaked swimwear and walked back in his room.

George looked up from where he was scrolling on his phone, and his face went beat red at the sight of dream in a towel. He scrambled to pick up his stuff and go to the bathroom. Dream watched in amusement. George was always so easy to fluster.

He went back to the closest, picking out a pair of booty shorts and a huge T-shirt to sleep in. Yes, you read this right. Dream just feels more comfortable wearing this stuff!

He was laying stomach down on his bed when he heard the door to the shower open, and Dream looked over his shoulder to see a fully dressed, red-in-the-face George.

George was wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants, which looked soft and grey. They hugged his curves, and Dream took a moment to appreciate the sight, smirking.

"Sup." Dream said, before going back to twitter, his ego flaring at the sight of George blushing because of him, just like it always does.

He felt the matress sink next to him, and he turned, moving a bit, pretending not to notice that the back of his shirt was riding up to show some of his just got slightly tanned skin.

"Woah, dude, look at this fanart!" Dream said, showing his phone to George, who had been busy looking somewhere else. Dream felt his heart throb.

They both scrolled through twitter, liking good fanart and vibing in one another's presence.

That was, until George fell asleep. Dream looked at him and awwed in his mind, carefully taking his phone out of his hand and plugging it in, deciding he would stay up a little longer.

And so he did. He stayed up a whole ass hour later, and he had planned on staying up longer, but then something unexpected happened.

George, in his sleep, rolled over started hugging Dream, big spoon style. He had been on Dream's right side, and now he had his right arm around Dream's waist, and his right leg wrapped around Dream's left.

Dream knew he probably should, but he couldn't deny the urge to cuddle the smaller boy when he's the one who started it.

So, that being said, Dream carefully reached out to plug in his phone, George's arm tightening and him making a sound of distress until Dream laid back down with him, but this time, he was cradling George's face in his chest.

George seemed to love it, quickly snuggling into the warmth of the taller male with a satisfied hum. Dream choked down a sound of surprise as the boy's second arm slipped under him, to fully hug him.

Dream wasn't as shocked as George pushed his leg in-between his, but he didn't crave any more than the closeness they already had. This? This was good. Great, even.

Dream laced his fingers through George's hair for the first time. His hair wasn't rough, but more on the softer side. Not as soft as Dreams, though.

Dream just pet George's hair, watching as the boy smiled in his sleep at the sensation. George was probably only cuddling with him because it was warm, but Dream was living for it. He knew he would never forget this moment.

George's hand had snuck it's way under Dream's shirt, and now cold hands met warm skin, making Dream flinch a bit and let out a choked sound of surprise.

George still didn't seem satisfied with the position, though, and eventually George was snuggling so close to him that Dream was starting to get embarrassed.

It was then that Dream made a realization. George... George had curves, hot curves, and they never seemed this way before, but now they seemed a bit... Feminine.

Dreams eyes widened, and he experimentally pushed a bit against the other boy's chest. He couldn't tell earlier, because of the black shirt, but... George had boobs. George was trans.

Dream felt like crying tears of joy when he looked down at George, who trusts him enough to be around him without a binder on, and even subconsciously trusts him enough to cuddle.

He didn't want George to regret this in the morning.

As he placed his forehead against George's, this is the thought that flashed in Dream's mind. Dream didn't want George to feel uncomfortable in the morning, or nervous around Dream.

Dream grabbed his phone slowly, trying not to wake the other male as he did so. He set an alarm so he'd wake up before the other boy, before leaning back in and holding him close.

If George wasn't ready, then no one needed to know.

An

No second chapter today; the time I would spend writing it was instead spend putting Begonias on Ao3 (archive of our own)! If you don't know what that is, it's another awesome fanfic website. I think you'd like it if you gave it a shot!

I know links don't work here, but take it anyways.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25147072/chapters/60931768#main

Or, alternatively, you can search SleepyGurl (my username in Ao3) and it should be the first thing to pop up.

This version of the fic will have NSFW content on some chapters. When this happens, there will be a second, clean chapter.

I posted a scrapped version of Chapter Eighteen there if you're interested in that.

Also, there will NEVER be NSFW on this book. This Wattpad version is strictly a clean book.

I am being very careful to make sure that only people who are looking for that kind of stuff will find it, so please, if you're against it, just don't read it.

Shit I forgot-

Fan animation by kazuislost!!

I wanted to cry the first time I saw it. I love it more than life itself!

Sorry for the long authors note. Love you guys!