9 - It's not a date

"Finally..."

"Good morning to you too, Laila."

"You sound tired...please tell me it's because you spend the  night with some hot guy."

"Is that the only thing you ever think about?"

"You have no idea how boring my life is at the moment...I need you to bring some excitement in my life."

"I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you then... no hot date with a hot guy for me last night...the contrary actually."

"What do you mean? Didn't you have a good time?"

"I did...untill this creepy guy followed me outside and..."

"What happened?"

"He tried to kiss me... he was so strong and I couldn't get away..."

"What? Oh my God Millie... are you OK?"

"Yeah,I'm okay...thanks to Hunter..."

"What did he do?"

"He hit that guy in the face before he could do more..."

"Good. I hope he broke his nose"

"I felt so stupid...See what happens when I try to have a good time..."

"Don't start...you can't blame yourself for this.
Do you have plans today? To keep you distracted? "

"Mmm, yeah...trying to explore Denver actually...Hunter is coming with, so I hope we will make it past the hotel entrance..."

"Wait, Hunter's coming with you? I thought it was your day off?"

"It is."

"So you two are hanging out now?"

"No..."

"Spill it."

"There's nothing to spill, Laila. I just think he feels guilty about last night.
Which reminds me...there was a girl with him this morning that was not Kimmy!"

"Oh my...interesting... new girlfriend?"

"Nah, one night stand."

"And what about Kimmy?"

"Don't know...I don't think they are exclusive or anything but I guess there's a lot of drama coming."

"I'm sure I'll read about it on Deuxmoi then, haha."

"No doubt about that...and what about you? Anything new happening in your life?"

"Nope...it's sad actually...I'm just sitting here, waiting for you to come back to New York."

"Aaaw Laila, I'm sure it's not that bad. You always had a thing for drama. 
But I promise we'll make up for it in a couple of weeks. "

"I can't wait to see you again. "

"Me too. I'm really looking forward to introducing you to everyone here. I'm sure you're gonna like them!
Oh wait, I gotta go. Someone's knocking on my door. I think it's Hunter. 
Talk to you soon. Love you sweetie"

"Love you too hun! Enjoy your date."

"It's not a date!"