Note from the Author - updated 18 April 2021

Please read the entire note for news of my new adventure on the Radish Fiction app!

Way back in September 2018 I was having some serious writer's block. I couldn't settle down to writing anything. I had a lot of stories in my files but nothing I could stick with. On a whim I decided to try writing something brand new, something totally different from anything I'd written before, and to write it in serial fashion. I hoped that the challenge of posting regularly and maybe getting a few readers would keep me motivated and stop my endless cycle of editing.

But what would I write? I wanted to tackle a romance, something I hadn't written for years. Unhappy with Prince Harry's choice of wife in the Real World—she seemed way more interested in fame and being royal than in Harry—I decided I'd write my own fairytale romance for Harry with a woman I felt was more his type. To add plenty of conflict I had them meet just after he got engaged to the Unsuitable One...and The Prince's Secret was born.

In the beginning I figured I could squeak out 25,000 - 30,000 words in the story. Now, just a little over 105,000 words and over 210,000 reads later! I'm calling it complete. [[It's now at 311,000 reads and still going strong!]]

To all the amazing readers who have commented and loved this story...THANK YOU! You inspire and motivate me and I have been shocked by your response to The Prince's Secret. I never expected it would be this long or this popular. Wow. Just wow.

My apologies to all of my dedicated readers who have been with me since the early days, waiting for this last part. I made you wait a very long time and I'm sorry. I hope its length makes up a bit for that. I never intended to abandon this story entirely but to tell the truth, as I've watched Real Harry spiral out of control for the last several months, I became really discouraged. Many of you have commented on some of the things I wrote, which later proved to be accurate in Real Life, and I worry about Real Harry. He's been separated from his family and friends and so many of the causes he supported. He looks lost to me now, and I think within 3 years he'll be divorced. That might be the best thing, for he could take his son back home to England and mend fences with his family. (Who knows...maybe I'll write a fairytale romance about that someday.)

While I'm ending this version of The Prince's Secret, this isn't the end for my story.

Exciting news...I've rewritten this for publication and introduced an entirely new royal family in an alternate universe where Canada is several small independent kingdoms. The new lead is dark-haired Prince Zann of Cascadia (and I think he's much hotter than Prince Harry!) Sam and Randa are still there, as well as our old favorites Tom and Drizzle, but there are a bunch of new characters as well, who may get their own stories at some point...Zann's younger sister Kat is whispering in my ear for her own book soon. And if you like sexy (but not too graphic) scenes, there are some of those in The Prince's Secret Love.

I'm now publishing on the Radish app as Taia Storm and The Prince's Secret Love is my first work there! This work includes everything I wrote for the 3-book Kindle release His Royal Duty, His Royal Secret, and the unreleased His Royal Duchess. I pulled the Kindle books because I love writing the serials...it's much more fun and exciting for me and (I hope) you, the reader!

Head on over to Radish Fiction (download the app from the iTunes store or Google Play Store) to read it. Most of the work will be available for free and you can earn coins by watching a few ads. Please follow my author profile TaiaStorm on Radish to get all the updates and new serialized works from me. 

Don't worry...The Prince's Secret will stay free on Wattpad. It's my gift to all of you.

Again, I just want to thank everyone for reading this and believing in me as an author. You are the best! and I would never have made it this far without you.

Love you all ~ ~ Satyra <3 (also know as Taia Storm)