WE'RE OPEN! [NOT ANYMORE]

Before you proceed, please note four things!

1. By participating, you acknowledge that all work you submit is your own. We're doing our best to check this and make sure, but we also operate on a system of trust - please don't betray that. 

2. To participate, comment with a link to your work on Wattpad on the relevant chapter! 

3. When we receive your entry, we'll reply to your comment. If we don't reply within a week, please DM us to make sure we've seen it! 

4. Entries are open until the 16th of August, 11:59pm GMT (EDT -5). Any entries after this point will not be accepted.

5. If you're entering multiple categories, you have to post the link on every chapter category you're entering

If you're interested in our judging criteria, here it is:

I. CREATIVITY/ORIGINALITY

A huge part of design is coming up with a concept! Whether you're putting your own spin on the latest design trend or even starting a new trend, we're interested in your work and the ideas you've put into it.

II. SKILL/TECHNIQUE

But graphics wouldn't be complete without their execution - and with that in mind, we're also looking at how well you do this! Here's your opportunity to display your skills, whether they're blending, typography, or choosing gorgeous colour palettes that make your viewers swoon. (Of course, everything will be taken into context - different people are at different steps in their designing journey, and we acknowledge and respect that.) 

III. ARTISTRY/WOW FACTOR

Finally, we're looking at how well the graphic overall comes together! Graphics are complex combinations of skill, ideas, colours, etc, which ultimately come together to form masterpieces. 

Ready to challenge yourself and take part in the Graphic Wattys 2020? Head on over to the relevant chapters and get submitting!