✧・゚_isabelle_b

My name is Isabelle, and if you are choosing to read this and there is the slightest bit of chance that you will comment and on that comment you will address me by my name, the odds are close to none but for those 0.000001% chances please understand that I do not respond to the nick name belle, nope eww its not cute or sweet its plain out weird. Other than that call me anything.

With that established let's get on with the details of who am I and my characteristic traits.

I am a very very confused person and by that I me a as I write this different voices in my head are debating (and not civilly and silently) about how am I going to go about this, am I going to project my wise old self and give you a life lesson (I haven't learnt many, but still for the sake of it) or I am going to be the cool chic with bold and arrogant language or the funny one (I have a strange sense of humor so I doubt it'll sound funny to you people)

All of that over just one intro so you can imagine what a mess my head can be. And if that doesn't make my point here's more.

I'll start with some back story though, like many other designers I didn't join wattpad to design and realize how bad I was with color theory, I joined wattpad with an ambition to write (which flopped big time by the way), but now I had an account and I wasn't going let it be a sad crappy one so I needed to popularize it (all those who are inclining towards judging RN don't bother) so voila now I needed something more than just my sad excuse of a story so I started a cover shop I think I remember coz they were popular.

So I had two books and zero covers and that when I opened the wattpad cover app and made my first covers (crappy I am telling you) and then went to can a for a second shot. And then I shifted to ipx (quite some while later, I never had a PicsArt phase)

I was still in my canva phase when my brain said wow no one told me the phone could do that, I wanna more of that.

That's when I deliberately ventured onto is about photoshop and laptops.

But it still was fun even with the absurd outcomes and so I didnt stop and I enrolled myself for the graphic games hosted by Stacey idk how many of you remember that, dam it was iconic the start designers were a part of it and my fool past self didn't know they were legends and I walked in thinking I was going to nail it, the competition stopped midway and I realized I was anything but a pro and I had concluded that Photoshop is necessary.

I came across Becca boo and she said PS? Nope not needed. Thats when I got into ipx, Becca and naoella two designers and one tutorial book (by naoella) I learn the app and went from there to discover the rest of my path on my own.

Then I took a year long break and I returned to a more popularized (in number and fame) mobile designing community and that brings me to where we are now.

I have tutorial book on my old account as well as this one, I started them because when I joined there weren't a lot of books that spoke about the awesomeness of a phone and were a one stop guide kinda thing.

Now thats a long ramble about my journey but I dove into this was to make my point about how confused I am in life so let's go back there, so in the midst of all this there was a point I thought voila I found my calling its designing then there was moment where my brain went oo I didn't know non Photoshop apps did that, this was when I tried digital art and then I wanted to say to hell with manip I wanna be an artist 😂 can you imagine like seriously...

I spent ages exploring YouTube and realism, I always loved realistic art coz its like the manipulation of artist sphere, its the cool thing. And these days I want a sketchbook and I want to do inktober and go semi realistic and cartoonish maybe.

And in between I am sure I will realize I van wrote better about the inktober prompts than I can draw and lapse back into the writing gig, 🤣

Well thats about me and I'll shamelessly be lazy and tag myself and say please click to find my works rather than being nice and giving you direct links

Oo did I mention I had a I wanna be a star resource provider on DA phase too....I didnt I forgot nvm but just saying I have been there and tried that too....

And you wasted so much time reading my pointless rambling so voila I will leave now.

PS : I guess I decided to show how scattered my brain is, and now I guess the other approaches sound better don't they?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

_isabelle_b is the Graphic Wattys Guild-judged Winner 2020 of Threads and People's Choice Winner of Manipulations. They're giving away 2 icons and a pack of 2 character art (manipulated or digital illustration). To enter, click on the external link, the comments section, or enter this into your browser: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/760deb2f34/?