✧・゚Sbkakati

How I Improved My Photoshopped Graphics In Merely 4 Weeks ft Mistakes To Avoid

Hi, I'm Alien, this year's one of the New Talent winners. I started my designing journey with mobile apps since 1st March, and ended up using photoshop for the first time somewhere near 27th of June. And in less than a month, I was able to create the following graphic on the right, which has been compared to my first graphic which I made on the left. Which also got me an award in my first ever graphic wattys although it took me a while to actually understand what it was (sorry to the honorable parrots for not knowing lol).

 Which also got me an award in my first ever graphic wattys although it took me a while to actually understand what it was (sorry to the honorable parrots for not knowing lol)

First of all, I'm dead serious when I say I've made a lot of mistakes in the journey of improvement. Improvement doesn't happen in a night, hell it takes more than half your patience to actually simply point out what you've been doing wrong all this while. It consumes your time like munching cookies like a hungry baby (a baby with teeth, that is-) and even then, it may turn out that what you were suspecting to be the weird part was actually the right part (it happened to me people, and it's definitely not funny). So yeah, the cycle has its own never-ending way to gobble you up.

But in this exhausting process, I've learnt a terrific amount of things which is legit the only reason I don't regret slouching against my desk or bed or wherever my mom and brother yells at me to go due to their "uncomfort in minding their own business". Like hell, my brother is merely 11, what sort of business does he have anyway, robbing a bank or plotting an evil plan to get me kicked out of my own house so that he's the older baby of the family? Geez, sorry for the rant-

Back to where I was supposed to be, there are some tips, or mistakes to avoid, that seriously helps when you're just a newbie to photoshop like I was two-three months ago. I recommend you guys to try out these tips and see if it works for you too, however I wouldn't guarantee that it will work with everyone considering everyone has their own way of learning.

WARNING (which is more of a sad note): Do not expect these tips to turn you a graphic wizard overnight. Especially if you aren't gods like selkkiez and kerozeo. They probably are some supernaturals in disguise so beware of their powers XD

Yeah, but seriously, don't expect a HUGE change in your graphics overnight. Unless, of course, you practice non-stop for 24 hours straight and then by the time it's morning you realize you're one of the supernaturals in disguise too-

Oh come on, people, that was just a part of my good imagination. Don't get all wrapped up in it. Be real, this is 2020 and nothing good comes out like THAT in just 24 hours.

A N Y W A Y S,

Talking and getting progressively distracted from the mistakes to avoid, I think we should just go ahead with them before I forget them completely. Here you go, little chicks, spread your wings and keep on attempting to fly with your weird hen/rooster voices. You'll probably end up on the ground again, but THREE CHEERS FOR TRYING!