✧・゚strayinspace

Hello and welcome to my ✨ mystical ✨ chapter. I am strayinspace but you can call me Sara, and I'm a multilingual student who has been cursed with a basic name. I am a graphic designer, writer of tragedies, full-time procrastinator and sarcasm enthusiast.

I'm currently working on a writing project that I will be posting soon which is called "The Fallen Ones." It is about a vengeful bookworm who strikes a deal with a charming demon (if you consider bold remarks charming), and is thrust into a world where the line between monster and human is blurred. It is an urban fantasy featuring a diverse set of characters and witty remarks. When I'm not writing "The Fallen Ones," you can most likely find me joining wattpad contests (i can't resist) or procrastinating (it has become a way of life). If you want to check my writing out, I have a one shot I wrote for a wattpad contest, it's called "Rebirth."

Now, onto designing. I've been designing for almost 3 years now, but only seriously began designing about 2 years ago. I bought photoshop almost two months ago and have been tinkering around on it ever since. I make all styles of graphics and graphic types (from manipulated covers to gif banners and even trailers). I love designing and hope to keep improving and experimenting with more styles. My graphic shop is currently closed and it's titled "Stella" on my profile, there you can find a plethora of my graphics.

 My graphic shop is currently closed and it's titled "Stella" on my profile, there you can find a plethora of my graphics

Here are my other socials where I post tutorials, updates, covers, and even giveaways (one will be coming soon on instagram)!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCFvk4uEl2t1swUkfihpONg

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/strayinspace/

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/strayinspace

Also, don't ever be afraid to message me! I love talking to people and making new friends 💛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

strayinspace is the Graphic Wattys Parrot-Worthy Winner 2020 of Simple Covers, Banners/Blends/Story Ads and Icons. They're giving away 2 custom covers and 2 custom icons. To enter, click on the external link, the comments section, or enter this into your browser: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/760deb2f14/?