Chapter 6 - Training

"A surgery?!"

"She is lucky she made it in time. If it was   too late, she won’t survive it."

"Neji, you overdid it this time!" thought Naruto.

"When can I visit her?"

"She should be better in three days."

"Okay, tell her I’m saying hello," said Naruto and left.

"What a sweet boy," thought receptionist. Three days later Naruto visited Hinata.

"Hi Hinata," said Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata woke up.

"I’m sorry for what happened to you, I guess it’s my fault too," said Naruto.

"N-no, it’s not. Thanks to you I was able to change." She smiled.

"Do you mean it?"

"O-of course."

"You know my final battle is with Neji, I promise I'll beat him for what he did to you-ttebayo!" Naruto clenched his fists.

"I’m sure you can defeat him." Hinata blushed.

"Hinata, I’m not as good as you think I am, at the academy I was the worst with the worst grades."

"That’s not true! I saw with my own eyes what you are capable of. It was like you have completely changed. You are an idol and inspiration to me too," said Hinata and covered face with blanket.

"Hinata, at first I thought you are just a shy and weird girl, but you know what? I like people like you. Well, now I have to go, so come to watch my battle!" said Naruto and left. It was a relief for blushing Hinata. It was too much for her heart. Naruto went to find Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei, can you train me for finals?" asked Naruto. He wanted to defeat Neji at all cost.

"I’m sorry, Naruto, but there’s nothing I can teach you. Now I’m going to train Sasuke," said Kakashi. Naruto was jealous.

"Sasuke, Sasuke... It's always him," he thought.

"Never mind, but can you answer me something?" Naruto said.

"Of course."

"Orochimaru put some seal on my Belly and I’m afraid I can’t control my chakra properly."

"That's really bad, but the only person who can help you is Jiraiya-san, one of the Legendary Sannins."

"I heard about him, do you know where I can find him?" asked Naruto.

"You are lucky, I heard he is in the village." Kakashi smiled.

"Thanks!" said Naruto and left. Kakashi told Naruto that he can find him in hot springs. Like always, Jiraiya was sneaking up on girls.

"Heheheh, come even closer, even closer... That's it, heheh!" Jiraiya blushed.

"I heard you are a pervet, but this is too much for such a legend," said Naruto.

"Who are you? You are ruining my research!" said Jiraiya.

"Uzumaki Naruto, I was looking for you!"

"So you are Minato’s son..."

"Wait, Minato’s? Like Namikaze Minato? I'm Fourth Hokage’s son?!"

"Well, it's true," said Jiraiya.

"So it was my own father who sealed that thing within me!"

"So you know about Kyuubi?"

"Yes, from Orochimaru," said Naruto.

"So Orochimaru was here,"thought Jiraiya.

"Why were you looking for me anyway?"

"Orochimaru put on me some weird seal which blocks my chakra control."

"Let me take a look," said Jiraiya and looked at Naruto’s belly. Blue flames appeared on his fingers and he removed the seal from Orochimaru. Naruto fell to the ground as Jiraiya hit him hard.

"You are pretty strong, Pervy Sage."

"Pervy Sage?"

"I think it fits you."

"Your mother called me that too," thought Jiraiya.

"You know finals are waiting for me and I would be glad if you trained me, dattebayo," said Naruto.

"I promised it to your father so why not," said Jiraiya.

"You trained my father as well?"

"Of course, let’s see if you are as good as your father," said Jiraiya.

"Thanks, I appreciate that, Pervy Sage."

"Don’t call me that in public!"

"As you wish-ttebayo," said Naruto.

So Naruto was now training with Jiraiya. Because Naruto controlled his chakra perfectly, Jiraiya taught him Kuchiyose no jutsu. Naruto summoned Gamakichi for the first time and Jiraiya was surprised.

In two days Naruto summoned Gamabunta, but it wasn’t easy for him. But Gamabunta liked him because he used to help his father. Gamabunta made from Naruto his student.

"Well, you are pretty good even without your demon chakra but I’ll teach you how to control it too," said Jiraiya and Naruto did as he said.

Naruto learned it in few hours which convinced Jiraiya that he’s true genius. Naruto was so good that Jiraiya began teaching him Rasengan.

The first step Naruto did in three days, second in five days and third step in one week. Naruto didn’t even need his Kage Bunshin to do it.

When Naruto was so fast, Jiraiya taught him Oodama Rasengan. Naruto learned it in last few days until final battles, but he was so injured that Jiraiya took him to the hospital.