Chapter 16 - Farewell

"But our mission was successful," said Naruto.

"But because of your selfish reasons half of your team is badly injured, even you!" said Tsunade.

"I know, it’s only my fault, I don’t deserve to be a chunin," said dissapointedly Naruto. But then someone opened the door.

"Wait, Tsunade-sama, it’s my fault, not Naruto’s! If he wouldn’t do this, he wouldn’t succeeded his mission, because I wanted to go after Sasuke-kun, and without it I wouldn’t come back!" said Sakura.

"Okay, Sakura, you are now relieved of your genin position. And because Naruto was just doing his mission, he will now have weekly suspension!" said Tsunade.

"Sakura, you didn’t have to do this," said Naruto.

"Don’t be silly, I just wanted to repay you for what you’ve done for me."

"Naruto, I have news for you, Jiraiya is back and tomorrow he’ll take you on three-year training."

"Wait, three years?!"

"Yes, because of the thing with Akatsuki, you have 24 hours to say goodbye to everyone and to pack your things!" said Tsunade.

"Okay," said Naruto and left. He met Hinata on the way out.

"Hinata, what are you doing here?" asked Naruto.

"I-I wanted to ask something Tsunade-sama, and I also heard you’ll be gone for three years," said Hinata.

"Yeah, that’s right," said Naruto.

"Hey Hinata, do you want to go with me today on ramen?" asked Naruto.

"L-like a date?!" asked Hinata.

"Date? No, I want to invite all my friends, heheh," laughed nervously Naruto.

"Oh, of course, it’s silly of me to think that, heheh," laughed nervously Hinata. Then Naruto kissed her on her cheek.

"Than you for everything, Hinata," said Naruto and left. Now Hinata was all red and she kneeled down on the ground.

"Tsunade-sama, I know I dissapointed you but please, could I be your student?" asked Sakura.

"Hmm, I heard you are good with controling you chakra, you are pretty smart too. Okay, Haruno Sakura, from now on you are my student!" said Tsunade and Sakura hugged her with happiness. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" said Tsunade.

"E-excuse me, I wanted to ask you something," said Hinata.

"Go on, Hinata," said Tsunade.

"C-could I be your student?"

"I thought your clan owns special training!" said Tsunade.

"Becase I’m not the heir of my clan now, my father doesn't care what I do anymore, and when I saw my friends so badly injured, I felt bad I couldn’t do anything for them. That’s why I want to become medical ninja!" said Hinata.

"Hmm, because you are Hyuuga, your Gentle fist will be useful in Medical ninjutsu. I also heard you are very smart. Alright, Hyuuga Hinata, you are with Sakura my student now. I will also teach Sakura something else, so you can train something according to your clan," said Tsunade.

"Thank you very much, my personal training I have already arranged with Neji," said Hinata.

"I’m glad to hear that," said Tsunade and her students left together.

"Tell me, Hinata, are you doing this for Naruto?" asked curiously Sakura.

"M-maybe, but mainly I’m doing it for my friends!" said Hinata.

"Same here, I want to impress Sasuke-kun, but it’s like you said, I’m mainly doing it for my friends," said Sakura.

"Also, Naruto-kun wants to invite all his friends on ramen," said Hinata.

"That’s nice he want to say goodbye, I’ll come too," said Sakura and Hinata nodded. Everyone Naruto invited came to the Ichiraku.

"I’m glad everyone came because from tomorrow I’ll be gone for three years to train with Pervy Sage, Jiraiya. My reasons, I won’t tell it, but I’ll miss you all, that’s for sure," said Naruto and looked at Sakura and Hinata. Everyone wished the best to Naruto and after a while they left home.

"Naruto, promise me that you will help me to convince Sasuke-kun to come back," said Sakura and Naruto was sad. But then he showed his fake smile.

"Count on me!" said Naruto and Sakura hugged him. Hinata sadly looked at them and wanted to left. But Sakura left before her.

"Wait, Hinata, before this I wanted to ask you something."

"Huh?"

"Is something wrong with me? You're avoiding me and when I talk to you, you are all red and then faint."

"I-I-." Hinata approached the wall, and Naruto moved closer and closer to her. Eventually Hinata was leaning against the wall and Naruto put his elbow to the wall above her head.

"Tell me!" said Naruto and Hinata was all red again. Then she fell on her knees. Naruto crouched and looked at her eyes.

"Maybe I said it before, but you have beautiful eyes," said Naruto and put his hand on her cheek.

"Wait, what the heck am I doing? This is not me at all!" thought Naruto and stood up.

"I-I’m sorry, I have to go now," said Naruto. So the next day Naruto had a meeting with Jiraiya.

"Hey, did you hear that monster is leaving for three years?"

"Of course, at least we’ll be safe for a while! He’s dangerous, they should have kicked him a long time ago!" Naruto heard it and all his memories came back.

"Tss, one day I'll revenge you for all this, just wait!" said Naruto to himself.

"Naruto! You are late! Don’t worry, I will teach you something special!"

"Not you, Pervy Sage, you are important to me as my godfather," thought Naruto and smirked.

"What do you want to teach me?"

"Well, let’s just say your father was famous for this," said Jiraiya.

"Don‘t tell me-!"

"Yes, I’ll help you to learn Hiraishin no jutsu!" said Jiraiya.

"Wait, help?!"

"I can’t use it," said Jiraiya.

"Then how can I learn it?!"

"Chill, you have it in your genes, besides Genma was training on it, but he never had it as good as your father, he was your dad’s bodyguard," said Jiraiya.

"Wow, that’s really cool!" said Naruto.

"But before this, I’ll teach you all Fuuinjutsu I know, so Genma will come later!" said Jiraiya. Naruto nodded and was was looking forward to his father's jutsu.