Chapter 28 - He's back

"I have to quickly deliver these potions to Tsunade-sama!" said Sakura and ran to Tsunade, but then she bumped into the mysterious person.

"S-Sasuke-kun?"

"Hey, Sakura," said Sasuke.

"Where’s Naruto?" asked Sasuke.

"On a mission..." said Sakura.

"What are you doing here?!" asked Sakura.

"Well, I killed Itachi so now I returned to the village," said Sasuke and Sakura was smiling.

"Well, I'm glad you are back."

„I'm glad too, I was so relieved when I killed him like I wasn’t feeling any hatred anymore," said Sasuke and Sakura hugged him.

"Hey, let go of me! Aren’t you with Naruto?" asked Sasuke.

"No, he’s with Hinata. A lot happened after the Pain’s attack on the village," said Sakura.

"Pain?"

"Yeah, the leader of terroristic organisation named Akatsuki, but Naruto defeated him and saved the village," said Sakura. Sasuke felt a little humiliated, but was already looking forward to see his friend. Sakura brought Sasuke to Tsunade and Tsunade stroked him out of Bingo book. She let him live normally in the village because he didn’t cause any damage as a rogue ninja.

Back with Naruto

"You were right, they had something in mind. I burnt it and sealed that place so it could be good now. There was still one member of Akatsuki, but I managed to kill him. It was Kisame, so we can strike him out of Bingo book. I think Hidden mist village will be happy," said Naruto.

"Good, I will let them know about this," said Gaara.

"And what about Orochimaru?" asked Kankurou.

"No one was there, so Sasuke is somewhere else, there were kids for experimations which I saved but unfortunately some of them died. These who survived I took to an orphanage," said Naruto.

"That’s nice of you,“ said Temari.

"What about Orochimaru’s scrolls? You should take them with you," said Gaara.

"Orochimaru had more hideouts, in this were only these kids," lied Naruto.

"Okay, we'll sent someone else there. Even Akatsuki has more of it."

"He’s not telling us something," whispered Kankurou to Gaara.

"I know, but I trust him. There must be a reason for this," whispered back Gaara. Naruto got money for successful mission and went back home. He wanted to transport there, but Yamato didn’t let him.

"But Captain Yamato."

"No, I don’t want to go alone!"

"I can take you with me!"

"No, I'm getting sick," said Yamato.

"Uhh, okay.." said annoyed Naruto, but after a while he had enough and teleported with Yamato even involuntarily.

They appeared in Naruto’s apartment.

"You are pretty lazy, aren’t you?" said Yamato covering his mouth.

"No, I just got used to teleportation," said Naruto. Then they went to report their mission to Tsunade. But they met someone familiar there.

"SASUKE?! What are you doing here?" Naruto prepared his kunai.

"Calm down, Naruto, he’s finally back with us," said Tsunade.

"I see," said Naruto.

"What about your mission?" asked Sasuke.

"Good, just killing one member of Akatsuki," said Naruto.

"Sounds cool, you must take me with you next time," said Sasuke.

"All right, if you're enough for me," said confidently Naruto.

"Heh, I can say the same about you," said Sasuke.

"Enough you two! Naruto, report!" said Tsunade.

"Akatsuki had a plan with all Bijuus, but I destroyed it and no one should find that place thanks to my seal. I killed Kisame, so you can strike him out of Bingo book. Then Orochimaru had kids there so I took those who survived to an orphanage. Then I destroyed it and sealed it. That’s all," said Naruto.

"Hey, there should be scrolls too," said Sasuke.

"Really? I had to destroy it then," lied Naruto.

"Right," said unsurely Sasuke, but trusted him.

"Do you want to go on a ramen?" asked Naruto.

"Why not," said Sasuke.

"Would you mind if I took Hinata with us?" asked Naruto.

"No, it’s okay to take your girlfriend," said Sasuke.

"How do you? Sakura, right?"

"I thought you are into Sakura," said Sasuke.

"Tss, she was so into you I didn’t have a chance," said Naruto.