Chapter 44 - Killer Bee

"Just this? Nevermind, I have to go now," said Naruto.

"Wait, don’t go yet!" Hinata grabbed his wrist and looked to see if anyone was looking. They were there alone. Hinata gave Naruto a little kiss on the lips and blushed.

"Happy cruise!" said Hinata and ran away. Naruto touched his lips.

"It wasn’t a dream, was it?"

"Ha, and you wanted to give up," said Kurama.

"But still, she’s married."

"But it doesn’t mean she’s happy, she obviously lied to you about loving her husband."

„WHAT?! And you didn’t bother to tell me this?!“

"I wanted to see your reaction. I guess you aren’t so smart in this sort of thing." Naruto ignored him. He was happy that he still has a chance.

"Kurama, I hope you won’t mind if I'll master you."

"Tss, I’m not some puppy! I won’t let a human to do what he wants with me!"

"But we are friends! And I protected you from Danzo!"

"Danzo is now dead. I have nothing to fear of! And how can you friend with something that killed your parents?! That friendship was just a cover for Danzo! I‘m hate myself. I won’t allow you to master me!"

"Tss, we’ll see about that!" Then Naruto boarded the ship. His journey lasted one week till he got there.

"Excuse me, Raikage-sama. My name’s Namikaze Naruto, your brother should train me," said Naruto.

"Oh, that’s you. Well, my brother will maybe see you in a bit," said Raikage.

"Maybe?"

"My brother has now a concert. Here are tickets," said A and handed it to Naruto.

"Tickets? Concert? What’s going on?!"

"Just go there and let me be! I have a lot of own work!" said Raikage and kicked Naruto out of his office. So Naruto went to see Killer-Bee.

"🎶By the doctor when I’m not cooperating. When I’m rocking the table while he’s operating „Yeah“. You waited this long to stop debating ‚Cause I’m back, I’m on the rag and ovulating, ya fools!🎶"

"Ehh, who’s singing this?" asked Naruto.

"That’s my friend rapping again," said annoyed Motoi.

"Your friend is Killer-Bee?"

"Yeah, and who are you anyway?"

"You don’t know me? I’m Namikaze Naruto," said Naruto.

"Oh that’s you? I should know better," said Motoi.

"Hmm? Are you my new fan?" said Killer-Bee when he noticed Naruto.

"Ehh, no. I’m here for training. I’m Jinchuuriki and you are the one who should train me if you know," said Naruto.

"Me? Are you kidding? I won’t train some stupid teenager and I don’t have any time for this, ya fool!" said Killer-Bee.

"Excuse me? Raikage already agreed with this!" said Naruto.

"That was my bro, not me. Anyway I have a concert tomorrow so see ya later," said Killer-Bee and left.

"Why is he like this?"

"Killer-Bee just doesn’t trust you yet and rapping is his life. Obviously, he will prefer his dream," said Motoi.

"But there wasn’t anyone except me and you?!"

"Unfortunately, but Killer-Bee isn’t someone who would give up so easily. He's constantly forcing his students to sell the tickets to people, but no one ever bought this," said Motoi.

"That’s kinda sad, do you know where are his students?"

"They should be on training grounds near Raikage's office," said Motoi.

"Thanks," said Naruto and went to find them.

"Uhh, what should we do with these tickets again?! No one ever wants it!" said Karui.

"But if we don’t sell it, Killer-Bee will be angry with us and if he will be angry with us than he won’t train us anymore and if he…" Karui punched Omoi.

"Shut up already!"

"Enough you two, we’ll just try to sell it like always," said Samui.

"Excuse me, are you Killer-Bee's students?"

"Huh, are you Namikaze Naruto? That famous hero and main weapon of Konoha?" asked Omoi.

"Weapon? Who are they taking me for! But atleast they don’t know about my attempt," thought Naruto.

"Yeah, that’s me," said Naruto.

"What do you want from us?!" said Karui.

"Actually, can you give me these tickets you were talking about?"

"Of course, but what do you want to do with them?" asked Samui.

"Relax, I’ll try to sell them instead of you," said Naruto.

"Well, good luck with that," said Samui and handed him the tickets.

_________________

Imagine that this song sings Killer-Bee.