Chapter 11 - Behaviour change

"It was our enemy, no need to feel guilty," said Jiraiya.

"I don’t care as long as I got rid of him," said Naruto.

"Naruto-." Jiraiya was dissapointed. He didn't expect this.

"Let him, he’s still paralyzed from Tsukuyomi," said Tsunade. It has been too much for Naruto lately, and he was going crazy. Jiraiya saw Naruto’s sudden change of personality and rushed with him and Tsunade to Konoha.

"Maybe his friends will help him," said Jiraiya.

"Didn’t he say everyone hates him?"

"Almost all his friends doesn’t know about Kyuubi," said Jiraiya.

"Don’t let this confuse you, I don’t care about those assholes who are calling themselves my friends," said Naruto.

"We’ll see about that," said Jiraiya. They managed to arrive to Konoha sooner than they thought. Tsunade took the position of Hokage and it looked peacefully there for a while.

When Naruto came, his friends came to visit him. Even Sasuke who was healed by Tsunade.

"Took you long, dobe," said Sasuke.

"Don’t call me that, asshole," said Naruto.

"Naruto, don’t act so bad towards Sasuke-kun!" said Sakura.

"Such useless crybaby like you won’t command me!" said coldly Naruto.

"Naruto, what’s with you?" asked Shikamaru.

"Nothing," replied Naruto.

"Uhh, what a drag," said Shikamaru. Then Naruto saw Hinata.

"Hey, why are you hiding?" asked Naruto.

"If he says something bad to her-!" thought Neji. Hinata came to them.

"I-I was-."

"I don’t have all day, see ya later," said Naruto and left. But Sasuke ran after him.

"Naruto, I know you were in Itachi’s Tsukuyomi, but you are overdoing this!" said Sasuke.

"What do you know about me?! You don’t know how I’m feeling. My loneliness is all I have," said Naruto.

"You don’t know what it's like when you are growing up without parents!" said Naruto and Sasuke punched him.

"You idiot don’t know nothing! 4 years ago my whole clan was massacred by my own brother, Uchiha Itachi, the same guy who wanted to capture you! I lost my parents, my family who I loved! And now all I want to do is to kill my brother!" said Sasuke.

"Since then I've been lonely until I met someone like me, you Naruto!" said Sasuke. They are very similar, although their pasts vary considerably.

"Fine, fight me."

"What?"

"Fight me on the roof now," said Naruto. Naruto knew there was no point in talking to Sasuke. He wanted to resolve their dispute by fighting.

"I was waiting for this moment!" said Sasuke. He was looking forward to it. He wanted to compete with Naruto to be closer to killing his brother.

Naruto wasn’t easy on him and used Rasengan as the first thing. Sasuke used Chidori, Sakura who knew about their fight ran towards them and tried to stop them with tears in her eyes. Suddenly has appeared Kakashi and threw both of them towards the wall. Kakashi was disappointed, too.

Sasuke smiled when he saw that he was better than Naruto. Until he crossed to the other side and saw that Naruto had made a much bigger hole. He punched the wall.

"Naruto, how strong will you be?" He clenched his fists. He was frustrated.

"Sasuke, you can’t use Chidori on your comrade!" said Kakashi. Sasuke punched the wall again and left. Then Kakashi went to see Jiraiya.

"Naruto can’t use Rasengan on his comrade too, you should learn him that!"

"His personality changed, one month ago he wouldn’t go so far," said Jiraiya.

"Well, it doesn’t matter now. What about Akatsuki?"

"According to my informations they will be collecting Bijuu one by one in three years. Until then I’ll teach Naruto something new," said Jiraiya.

"What’s on your mind?" asked Kakashi.

"Hiraishin no jutsu, his father’s speciality."

"But he needs to know Fuuin jutsu and even with it there's just a small chance he’ll learn that.“

"He’s a genius after Minato, I wouldn’t call it a small chance."

"Wouldn’t be wiser to learn him how to control Kyuubi?"

"He has now a lot of hatred in his heart, so he can’t learn it yet," said Jiraiya.

"Right..." Then Jiraiya gave Kakashi a new edition of Icha-Icha Paradise.

Naruto’s training should began in two months, but the next day happened something terrible. Sasuke went missing. Sakura was the last to see him, but she couldn’t stop him from his decision. Now he’s on the way to Orochimaru.

"What happened?" asked Naruto who was called to the Hokage’s office.

"Naruto, you were recommended as new Chunin together with Shikamaru, congratulations!" said Tsunade.

"Wow, wasn’t expecting this!" smirked Naruto and put on his Chunin vest.

"One more thing, Sasuke went to find Orochimaru and your first work as a Chunin is to decide what should we do," said Tsunade.