Chapter 9 - Nature chakra

"Sorry, it’s my fault," said Sasuke and put her on the ground.

"Thank you, Sasuke-kun," said Sakura and hugged him. Naruto was jealous of Sasuke. Then they left and forgot about Naruto.

"Friends for nothing!" thought Naruto, but fortunately someone found him.

"Haaa, Pervy Sage!" said suprised Naruto.

"Now it’s time to be sad, Naruto, something bad has happened," said sadly Jiraiya and Naruto was confused, but when they came to the village, Naruto learned what had happened. Orochimaru killed their Third Hokage.

"That bastard," thought Naruto. Next day he had funeral which attended everyone in the village. It was raining, even heaven was crying.

Jiraiya was asked to be Hokage, but he had better things to do. So the next day, Jiraiya talked to Naruto to go on a journey with him. Journey to bring new Hokage.

"I'm going only if you'll teach me something new," said Naruto.

"Hmm, you’ve mastered Rasengan in such a short time, so it’s time to improve it, and it’ll be only your jutsu," said Jiraiya.

"Improve it?"

"Yeah, improve it." Naruto agreed with this and packed his things on the way. Before that, he visited his teammates and said sorry to Sakura for his behaviour. Then he visited Hinata.

"Hey, Hinata, I’m sorry for my cold behaviour towards you," said Naruto.

"I-it’s nothing," said Hinata.

"Well, for me it isn't, so this is for you," said Naruto and gave her the same rose she gave him.

"I also thank you for your concern-ttebayo!" Naruto smiled and left. Hinata didn’t faint for surprise and was smiling warmly. Then she gave the rose to the vase. Naruto met Jiraiya at the main gate and apologized for being late.

"So how can I improve my Rasengan?" asked Naruto.

"Take this first," said Jiraiya and handed him a piece of paper.

"For what?"

"So we know what’s your chakra nature," said Jiraiya.

"Look," said Jiraiya and took that paper. The paper turned to dirt and crumbled away.

"Wow, I’ll try it too!" said Naruto and it split in half.

"So your nature chakra type is Fuuton," said Jiraiya.

"Fuuton?"

"You should be glad, it’s very rare," said Jiraiya.

"Can you train me knowing this?" asked Naruto.

"Of course," said Jiraiya. They were on the way and Jiraiya was explaining to Naruto how to control Fuuton.

"1st step, you have to be able to change form of your chakra, but you have Rasengan, so just try with shadow clones to cut the leafs on the tree." Naruto made it for the first time which surprised Jiraiya.

"Ok, let’s move to 2nd step. You have to split waterfall in half," said Jiraiya.

"What?!"

"To make it faster you will be using shadow clones."

"It’s right that when my shadow clone vanished, I had all his experiences he had learned," said Naruto.

"And that’s how you’ll do it," said Jiraiya. So Naruto started to train. He made five shadow clones and controlled his chakra to split the waterfall. It was hard, but he made it in three days.

"You are really genius like your father," thought Jiraiya. Then Naruto tried to add Fuuton to his Rasengan. At first it wasn’t complete, but he still managed to make Jiraiya’s Rasengan disappear. In two days, Naruto managed it’s shape and named it Rasen-shuriken. It looked exactly like Rasengan with shuriken.

Then they went to find Tsunade, Legendary Sannin like Jiraiya. But they were making breaks for Jiraiya’s sneaking...

Meanwhile in Konoha two days ago appeared two members of Akatsuki, the organization Orochimaru was talking about. It was Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame.

But they vanished when they heard that Naruto’s away. Sasuke heard about it and ran to find Naruto. Suddenly in Naruto’s room someone knocked. Naruto opened the door and saw two men in black cloaks with red clouds.

"Uzumaki Naruto, come with me!"