Chapter 10 - Hunting for Tsunade

"Uzumaki Naruto, come with me," said Itachi.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" Naruto held his kunai.

"Should I cut his legs to make it easier?" asked Kisame.

"No, it’s not necessary," said Itachi and put Naruto in his Tsukuyomi. Naruto appeared in a black and white room where he saw himself and villagers staring at him and calling him a monster.

"AHHHH!" yelled Naruto when suddenly appeared Sasuke.

"Naruto! Itachi, I’ll kill for everything you’ve done!" yelled at him Sasuke and used Chidori. Itachi knew that move from Kakashi when he was in ANBU.

"Chidori?" Itachi caught Sasuke and threw him towards the wall. They wanted to capture Naruto, but suddenly appeared Jiraiya. Kisame was taking care of Jiraiya while Itachi was fighting with Sasuke.

"You are weak, your hatred is weak. Tell me, Sasuke, why are you so weak?" Then he put Sasuke in Tsukuyomi too. Jiraiya used his toad jutsu which scared Itachi and Kisame away. Itachi used Amaterasu to get away and Jiraiya sealed it. Then appeared Kakashi to see if Sasuke’s okay.

"Take Sasuke, I’ll bring Naruto to Tsunade," said Jiraiya and Kakashi nodded. It took Jiraiya two days to find Tsunade in one pub.

"Tsunade?!"

"Jiraiya?!" They looked at each other in shock.

"Who is the boy?" asked Tsunade when she saw Naruto on Jiraiya’s back.

"Uzumaki Naruto, Minato’s and Kushina’s son," said Jiraiya.

"What happened to him?"

"Itachi caught him in his Tsukuyomi, Naruto suffered mental injury."

"Let me take a look at him," said Tsunade and began to heal Naruto.

"W-where am I?" asked Naruto with tears in his eyes.

"Naruto, this is Tsunade, she healed you," said Jiraiya.

"W-where is Itachi, he wanted to capture me!"

"Capture?"

"Organization named Akatsuki, it looks like they wanted Naruto," said Jiraiya.

"Why do they want me?!"

"They don’t want you, they want Kyuubi sealed in you," said Jiraiya.

"Uhh, my head!" said Naruto and fainted. Suddenly he appeared in abandoned place. There was water under his legs and cage where was hiding something. Naruto saw big red scary eyes.

"W-who are you?!"

"Tss, Minato sealed me in this brat, what a dishonour!" said Kurama.

"Dad?"

"You asked me who I am, let’s just say I‘m your source of energy," said Kurama.

"So you are Kyuubi!"

"Tss, you should be glad your father sealed me in you! Without me you’d be nothing!"

"That’s not true! You are just a damn fox after all!"

"Now you have enraged me! Go away before I’ll eat you!" Kurama drew his fangs on him. Naruto was startled and fell on his ass.

"You are just a wretch, Uzumaki Naruto!" This were Kurama's last words and Naruto woke up in a bed. Next to him sat Tsunade.

"Finally you are awake!" said Tsunade.

"Naruto, what happened?!" asked Jiraiya.

"I-I saw Kyuubi," said frustrated Naruto.

"Kyuubi?"

"I saw him in my subconscious," said Naruto.

"How do you feel about it?" asked Jiraiya.

"I don't know." said Naruto and clenched his fists.

"Hmm." After few days they wanted to leave with Tsunade who agreed to be Hokage, but on their way someone attacked them.

"Tsunade, long time no see you," said Orochimaru.

"What are you doing here?!"

"That damn Sarutobi cursed my hands when I killed him, so I need you to heal me," said Orochimaru. Tsunade knew about Hiruzen, Jiraiya told her everything.

"Like I'd do it!"

"I knew it won’t be so easy," said Orochimaru and captured Naruto.

"Do it or I’ll kill this useless boy!"

"Useless, I’m far from useless!" yelled Naruto and used Kawarimi no jutsu. Kabuto who was with Orochimaru ran after Naruto.

"Good, I’ll try something new on you!" said Naruto and used shadow clones to make his own jutsu.

"Fuuton: Rasen-shuriken!" said Naruto and threw it on Kabuto.

"Shit, it looks dangerous!" Kabuto wanted to dodge it, but it was too fast. Rasen-shuriken ripped off his cells and Kabuto died.

"W-what is this?!"

"Naruto’s own S-rank jutsu," said proudly Jiraiya, but then he saw Naruto holding his hand. It looked really bad and Tsunade took a look on it.

"It damaged his own hand, this jutsu will have to stay forbidden," said sadly Tsunade. When Orochimaru saw it, he better escaped.

"I killed him," said emotionlessly Naruto.