Chapter 37 - Defeated

Hinata was blushing and had nosebleed.

"W-what’s this technique?!"

"Just showing you my sexy self," said flirtatiously Naruto.  Then he changed back.

"Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!" said Naruto and cloned his shuriken.

"Kaiten!" Hinata covered this attack.

"I knew you are strong, but this…" Hinata used this moment and threw needles at him again. Naruto covered it with his marked kunai.

"Hinata, this ain’t do a sh*t to me!" said Naruto.

"You know I don’t want to hurt you, otherwise I would use Rasen-shuriken and you are dead," said Naruto.

"Fuuton: Juuha Sho!" It made bruises to Hinata. Then she pulled out her katana.

"Guess I have to use it. You are first," said Hinata.

"Sounds promising," said Naruto. Hinata connected her katana to her chakra.

"Protecting Eight Triagrams Sixty-Four Palms!" She used it with her katana which looked like a laser that was almost invisible at speed. It was that fast that in one moment it hit Naruto. He had a wound on his face and his shoulder.

"Hmm, I have to take it seriously now!" Naruto send shadow clone behind Hinata where he left his kunai.

"Rasengan!" He hit her into her back. She was barely moving, but her will to protect the village was bigger. She ran towards him fastly.

"Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!"

She saw his chakra points with Byakugan. Naruto dodged it all. His taijutsu skills were at the highest level.

"Tss, sorry Hinata, this will hurt," said Naruto. When Hinata was expecting something big, Naruto kissed her.

"Huh?!"

"I missed you," said Naruto, but Hinata slapped him.

"I won’t let you play with my heart!" She get away from him with tears. Naruto punched her to her back and Hinata fell unconcious.

"Sleep well," said Naruto. Sasuke already defeated Neji because he went on him with full power. Suddenly appeared Danzo.

"What’s happening to my village?! You two, I knew something was wrong with your death! You are worse than Itachi!" Suddenly Sasuke unlocked his Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Naruto, he’s mine! Make sure no one is disturbing me!" said Sasuke.

"You have it!" said Naruto and fought his opponents. After a while of fighting came on the battlefield Sakura. She had lot of work as medical ninja, but when she heard Sasuke’s back, she couldn’t let it be.

"SASUKE-KUN!"

She ran towards Sasuke and Naruto had a lot of work with fighting, so he couldn’t stop her right now. Danzo took advantage of it and caught her when Sasuke wanted to use Raiton on him.

"Now I have hostage, you can’t shot me!"

"Sasuke-kun, please help!“

"Sakura, don’t move!" said Sasuke and Sakura felt safe, but suddenly she was shot to her chest with his Chidori.

"You shot your comrade? You are bigger monster than Naruto!"

"Susano’o!" At the end Danzo committed a suicide for village’s sake.

"Okay, it’s over for me now. I give up!" said Sasuke.

"Wait, Sasuke?! Wtf are you saying?!" asked Naruto.

"Danzo is dead, I revenged my brother. My dream is accomplished!" said Sasuke.

"You don’t mean this! You’ll end up in prison!" said Naruto.

"Tss, I don’t care!" Sasuke voluntarily gave up himself to ANBU.

"Guess I have to do this alone, Kurama, now is the time!" Kurama lent him his chakra, but it possessed Naruto again and he wasn’t himself now.

"Mokuton!" Yamato suppressed Kyuubi’s chakra and Naruto was burned. Naruto was defeated and ended up in the same cell as Sasuke.

"Why did you do this?!" asked Naruto.

"What?"

"WHY DID YOU GIVE UP SO EASILY?!"

"My revenge was accomplished, I didn’t have any reason to continue in this," said Sasuke.

"SASUKE, WHAT ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP?!"

"Sorry, I was out of chakra too," said Sasuke.

"So our training was for nothing!"

"Chill, we damaged the village and even killed one third of the population!" said Sasuke.

"DIDN’T YOU SAY YOU’LL MURDER EVERYONE IN THIS F*CKING VILLAGE?!"

"Sorry, I thought till I kill Danzo of course. He was hard mouse to catch!" said Sasuke.

"Uhh, it doesn’t matter anymore. At least I feel relieved. I don’t have any reason to do it again," said Naruto.

"That’s good, I don’t feel like doing anything too. If I could, I would quite like to stay here. For Itachi who protected me and the village," said Sasuke.