Bare My Mark

I stretched my body out as I started to wake up realizing that I hadn’t even really remembered falling asleep. I popped up in the bed looking around quickly but it just looked like an ordinary bedroom. The door at the side of the room opened and in walked Mikhail practically naked with only a towel covering him. I let out a tiny scream and covered my eyes with my hand, “What are you doing?” I stutter at him thrown off by the fact that he had been pretty naked. 

“I was taking a shower. I didn’t realize my mate was such a prude—“ I can tell he’s teasing me and I separate my fingers a bit and peak through, “I’m not a prude! I just wasn’t expecting someone to be—Well like you are.” I say back at him sternly. He looks over his shoulder at me quirking and eyebrow, “Really? Is that so?” He turns his back to me as he grabs a pair of jeans out off the dresser. He drops his towel and my eyes take in his muscular backside which makes my cheeks flush with color. I watch as he steps into his jeans and pulls them up his long legs. When he turned around buttoning them up I quickly looked away feeling embarrassed. He chuckles, “It’s okay mate. You can look if you want, I don’t mind.” He gives a teasing wink and my cheeks get hotter. 

“Is this your bed?” I ask changing the subject as quickly as I can. He walks back to the bathroom taking the towel with him, “For the time being it’s both of ours bed.” He says as he disappears into the bathroom. My eyes widen at his statement, “Excuse me? Did you say ours?” I hear the sound of a faucet turning on, “I believe that’s what I said. Do you have a hearing problem?” His mouth sounds full of something. I scramble off the bed in a hurry jumping up to realize that I’m not in my clothes anymore. I’m standing next to the bed in only my underwear. I let out a tiny screech as I scramble around trying to find something to cover myself with.

Mikhail comes out of the bathroom, “What’s wrong with you?” I am ripping the blanket off the bed and wrapping it around myself in a hurry trying to cover myself. He watches with amusement leaning himself into the wall near the bathroom. I glare over at him, “Did you do this to me?” I growl at him trying to keep the blanket from falling. He has a smug smirk on his face, “If you mean did I undress you then yes I did. Your clothes were dirty and needed to be washed.” He says matter of fact. I am trying to keep my temper under control, “why didn’t you wake me then? I could have undressed myself.” I proclaim. He shrugs his shoulders and pushes off the wall, “You were sleeping like the dead. Plus it didn’t bother me any.” 

I march towards him, “That’s not the point! You—you practically took advantage of me.” I shake my finger at him. He looks down at it and then back into my eyes, “I can assure you that I didn’t take advantage of you but if I had I can tell you that we both would have enjoyed every moment of it.” His eyes grow darker and I feel a heat rush through me veins and settle in my lower stomach. I try to keep up my anger, “Typical man.” Is all I can get to out of my mouth. The corner of his mouth perks up a bit, “Typical you say?” He takes a predatory step towards and I take a step back, “And how many men have you been with to know whats typical?” 

His question makes my cheeks turn red. The truth was I had never been with a man a day in my life. I mean sure I think I’d kissed a guy once or twice but since I never felt that spark it didn’t go anywhere. Plus when you're afraid you might morph into a death machine you kind of shy away from intimate relationships. He takes another step towards me, “So how many has it been mate?” His eyes are full of dark humor and I can smell his scent coming off him much stronger now. It’s like he’s trying to dose me in it until that’s all I smell like.