Who Do You Think You Are? Casanova?

Warning this chapter has some serious sexual content. 

Some very hot werewolf action is about to take place if you are a young reader or aren't into reading that perhaps skip this chapter I promise you won't be missing anything too important. 

If you choose to read it thought I hope you enjoy it ;)

---------------------------------------------------

When we got back to the compound I had to wait until someone let me out of the car to get out. Mikhail had quickly exited the car and called for Victor to follow him. Gideon was the one who let me out of the car, “Thank you—“ I say as I get out remembering that I was a prisoner. I sighed as I allowed Gideon to walk me back to Mikhail’s lodging. Sasha walked quietly on the other side of him which was a surprise considering she had been so vocal this whole entire experience up until now. I felt a little guilty for a moment perhaps I had gone to far with the things I had said but quickly I remembered what had happened and that feeling faded away. 

“Can I trust you to stay here by yourself Elena?” Gideon asks me as we stop in front of Mikhail’s door. I stare at it for a moment and then sigh, “Don’t worry I’m not going to run off right now so relax. Plus it’s not like I’d get very far on this—“ I motion down toward my gimpy leg. His eyes look down at my bloody pants and then back up to my face with a nod, “Mikhail should be back soon.” He comments awkwardly as he opens the door for me. I roll my eyes and hobble in, “Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” I mumble back as the door closes behind me. 

I felt strangely alone now and I wasn’t sure why that made me feel a little sad. Perhaps it was the fact that I had brought up my past in a fit of anger. I smacked my head, “So stupid—“ I say to myself and then hobble off towards the bathroom thinking that a warm shower would be nice after everything that had happened. Let me say trying to undress when you have abad leg is incredibly hard. I was finally able to get my pants off and I inspected them sticking my fingers through the holes and wiggling them, “Damn, these were one of favorite pair of jeans too…” I sigh and throw them into a trash bin near the toilet. 

I turn on the shower and test the water a couple times before I find the perfect temperature. Once I’m in the shower and the warm water his my skin I let out a tiny moan at how wonderful it feels. I think this is the first time I’ve truly gotten to shower since my captivity and I could have cried at the small comfort it gave me. I grabbed some shampoo and popped it open and was hit with the scent of Mikhail. My lower region immediately got hot and achy which only made me frown, “Come on? Seriously? We are really going to have to talk about your taste in men—“ I say down to myself as I squeeze some shampoo into my hand. I start to massage it into my scalp, “I mean he’s totally beyond hot but he’s got a serious personality disorder if you ask me.” I continue to talk to myself. 

I quickly rinse my hair out and then grab the body wash and scrub down my body making sure to rinse the dried blood from around my now scabbed over wound. I don’t know how long I showered for but when I was done I felt a little less like an animal and more human. I wrapped myself up in the only towel I could find. I made my way to the door and put my hand out towards the knobs when I felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. I let go of the knob quickly and then pressed my ear to the door. I heard the sound of footsteps and I knew Mikhail was back and I also realized I was only wrapped up in a towel.