= 19 =

From the balcony Yeosang watches as the minivan cruises into the compound, followed by two other cars behind it. He can't help but put on a slight amount of disdain in his expression as he crosses his arms, thinking of how these newcomers are about to treat Soyeon's house like it's theirs. Having the addition of the four bodyguards are enough to make him slightly uncomfortable, but these three complete strangers is where he decided to draw the line.

Not to mention that the girl punched him until it felt like he was flying into another dimension. The girl was definitely strong; something shocking to him when someone with the face of your childhood best friend is sending a fist your way without mercy.

He moves away from the balcony, out of the room before tracing them from the floor above, looking over the railing as he can see one by one filing into the house through the main double doors. They are bringing all kinds of junks with them; with boxes looking like they've been chewed up full of books, tattered luggage bags and some bulky items they can't find a place to safely secure them in.

Sure, they're bringing in less items than he'd expect for someone moving houses since the girl - Kim Danbi - seems to only be having her belongings in one luggage that looks like it's been ravaged by a horrible thunderstorm. He admits; living with Soyeon, who, by all means, is rich, that one luggage is what she'd bring if they were to go on a four-day vacation. But this girl seems to bring her whole essentials in that one particular luggage.

When they've passed the foyer and all of the stuff they've brought are dumped on the floor just past the foyer, Wooyoung looks up to him, as if demanding him to come down and greet them. Yeosang doesn't have anything against Wooyoung; he's a good guy to Soyeon. But right now it does truly seem that the Bae household has completely forgotten the existence of their supposed one and only young lady, about to be replaced by the impostor who goes by the name Kim Danbi.

He refuses to, but somehow as the eight of them look expectantly at him, he doesn't know what has gotten into him as he makes his way down the winding stairs to join them with their belongings.

"How's your nose?" Danbi asks, truly concerned and guilty, but Yeosang took it the wrong way when he glares sharply at her. She puts up both of her palms outwards saying, "I told you I was sorry, and I was worried you'd be unconscious from severe loss of blood. No ill intentions."

"No one would be unconscious from a meager punch like yours," he replies tartly. "It was only a speck of blood."

"Ah," she smirks, "really? That's great to know then, maybe I can punch harder next time."

Mingi and Hongjoong snort while Wooyoung and Seonghwa press their lips together to stop the laughter from escaping as they see the change in Yeosang's expression. San, Jongho and Yunho are pretending like they're inspecting the stuff they brought when in fact they are laughing slowly.

"Just because you have a face like Soyeon," Yeosang snaps. "Don't expect me to treat you the same like I did to her." The mood suddenly changes as his expression starts to get more serious, and the rest lose their smiles. "This is and will always be Soyeon's house, and the three of you, no matter if you gained the permission to stay here, will never be on the same level as her."

"Kang Yeosang." Wooyoung steps forward. "There's no reason for you to be this rude."

"No need to defend us," Danbi tells Wooyoung before putting out a palm forward. "You don't have to remind us of our place; the stares we get every day is enough to tell us of our position in society. We're only worth a little bit more than garbage, but that's fine. I mean," she chuckles, but it's heavily infiltrated with pain, "not everyone has the luck to be born rich."