= 28 =

"The Reflectors have struck again," Yeosang announces to the dining room that is now full with the three housemates and her bodyguards. "And..." he sighs, "it happened at the house across."

"Wait," Yunho frowns as he tries to make sense, "the house across... here? Right in Aurora Heights?"

Yeosang nods. "Anna Yoo's house, and it must have happened yesterday night. They only found out early in the morning at around 4 a.m., when one of the maids saw the message written across one of the mirrors placed near the foyer first. Only then they realized the Reflectors had come. They had to confirm by checking their belongings, and sure enough money was missing."

"Was anyone hurt?" Jongho asks, calm but there's a slight tone of alarm; defensive.

"No." Yeosang shakes his head. "It looks like they are sticking to their modus operandi to only leave the message as they rob them. They didn't even notice until they saw the message."

"Huh, so they are getting braver and bolder. There isn't any security impenetrable, proven by them, but to rob the house across the prime minister's house? That's a red flag," San gives his input as he worriedly looks at the three housemates, specifically the daughter of the said prime minister.

"But they only did it after Sir Bae has been appointed as the prime minister and has moved out of the house. If they are planning to target this house next, they're not going to get any name from being able to rob the prime minister," Mingi retorts. "Unless..."

All eyes turn to Danbi.

Danbi looks somewhat calm, or maybe it's just the fact that she tries to hide her expression, not wanting to precipitate the worry that's obviously hanging in the air as they sit for breakfast.

"Reflectors are said to be targeting those rich people who flout the law; meaning they won't attack those who play fairly. Is there a reason why Anna Yoo's house is targeted? Her parents are medical professors aren't they?"

Yeosang nods to confirm, not even having the time to pull out the chair as that's the first message he received from Anna this morning. No good morning texts, only the frantic message sent while at the same time assuring him that everyone is fine.

"They're medical professors, and as of now I'm not sure on why they're being targeted. They're still deciding on their next course of action. Whether they'd want to spread the news and let the reporters have a field day while coming up with various theories, or deal with it quietly," he states, "just like Soyeon decided to that day."

"Question," Hongjoong lifts up his hand as if he's in class. "That means the Reflectors have targeted the Bae household first," then he adds, "means that they have broken into Aurora Heights way earlier."

"Good point." Jongho leans forward as his eyes travel to Danbi, who still looks unperturbed by the whole situation. Is it because she's expected it to happen... or she knows that it would happen? "But it boils down to the fact that we are not sure whether the person Soyeon saw that night is a part of the Reflectors."

"Or whether there actually was a person there," Yunho adds. "Whatever happened that night seemed like a dream; no way to confirm it. The cameras didn't even capture anyone."

"Also because they're good at what they're doing," Seonghwa reminds them as his eyes flicker to his ring. He curls his left hand into a fist. "For all we know they could've hacked the cameras and presented a 'normal' scenery, where nothing would raise suspicions. They do their job quietly, no one realizes until it's too late and they get away with it."

No one notices how Danbi's hands are fidgeting under the table, that despite her face bearing no expression that could give her emotion away, her hands are displaying it clearly. She picks at the fabric of her shirt, rolling them in between her fingers as she scans the faces of those with her. She studies each of their faces discreetly, trying to pick up any subtle changes they display as they talk about the case with the Reflectors.