= 38 =

"What did you say?" Danbi utters as she looks at Wooyoung with her mouth slightly parted. "Did you say that you rent out the whole park for today because you wanted 'some time off'?"

Wooyoung puts down his fork and spoon, takes his napkin and dabs his mouth with it before attempting to answer her. "Kind of. I was stressed out this week so I thought of winding down for a bit."

"And you rented a whole park?" she deadpans. "Is that what you always do when you get stressed out; spend a whole lot of money?"

"They gave a discount," he says simply.

"I wonder why." She rolls her eyes.

"Because it's not my first time," he says nonchalantly. "They have discounts for returning customers. It's an indoor park by the way, you can do a lot of stuff in there. There's even a rock climbing wall there. So I say if you or any of your friends want to come," he says, referring to the rest of the boys, "you're more than welcome to for today. It's all ours. It's located in Dahlia District," he gives a business card, "here. Come anytime today and you'll find me there."

She's left dumbfounded as she watches Wooyoung skittering to exit the dining room once he's done with his breakfast, waving a hurried goodbye to Yeosang who's only about to enter to eat.

Yeosang points a thumb over his shoulder to him as he addresses Danbi. "Why does Mr. Toot Toot look like his butt is on fire and is running to save himself?"

"Apparently he's stressed out and he rented out a whole indoor park for himself to enjoy," she utters, only about half into her breakfast. "According to him that's what he does when he's stressed out."

Yeosang purses his lips as a memory of his best friend revisits him, and he can't help but inform Danbi of the piece of information. "It's because when Wooyoung and Soyeon would go out together, they'd prefer somewhere more private. Soyeon doesn't like crowded places while Wooyoung is still keeping their relationship a secret from the eyes of the others. So they'd rent out the whole indoor park and spend their time there."

"Ah, really?" she utters, suddenly feeling bad that she thought of the idea being ridiculous. "That's- kind of romantic of him."

"I guess," Yeosang says as he looks down at the plate of breakfast that he's taken for himself, but suddenly he doesn't have the appetite to eat.

Danbi notices the change in his demeanour that she sits back down before tilting her head to get a look at his face. "Now why is Kang Yeosang looking down? I've never seen you this... sad. So early in the morning."

"Nothing. Now get out of my face, you're annoying me."

"Gah," she sputters. "Should have remembered that Yeosang still hasn't considered me a friend."

"It's just that," he sighs.

"It's just that?" she echoes before leaning in closer to show him that she's all ears.

"Anna and I got together recently, right?" he asks, looking troubled.

"Hmm," she agrees as she nods seriously. "And?"

"I feel like I can't give her as much as I could like what she deserves. I don't have that much money to buy her things," he mumbles. "I mean, I look at Wooyoung and Soyeon- he can provide her with so much and they're like a match made in heaven. Despite being on opposite sides regarding their personalities, they click so well. Then Wooyoung buys her all kinds of stuff, provides for her hobby, rents out a whole ass indoor park just for her. I can't," he closes his eyes, "do that for Anna."

She leans to the side, resting her elbow on the table before pushing her cheek with her palm. As she looks at him up and down, she can't help but chuckle. When he looks slightly angry that she's laughing, she quickly defends herself.