2

With long strides he walked on the tarmac not caring that my legs were shorter than his and I had to always run to keep up with him. After the bidet incident he hardly said anything to me yesterday and I was grateful for that,because anytime he spoke to me he only used hard words that cause me tears.
I run every now and then to walk by his side,since he wasn't a considerate man,even the porters were having a hard time keeping up with all those bags on his hands.

We board the jet that had a certain logo of a forest and amidst the greenery was a man with a jigsaw and around the logo was written "sawyers inc.".
The interior was a sight to behold, from the entrance I could see two seats each on either side of the jet, there was a separating panel with a white door which was wide open and through it I saw posh L-shape seats on either side of the jet with a small centre table each,four single chairs two on either side were behind the L-shape seats with another brown shiny table with several seats that makes it look like a meeting area at the farthest end of the jet while the cockpit was the closest to us by our left and I could hear some movements behind the closed door.

"Welcome aboard" two dissimilar voices said bringing me back from my reverie.

I look up to see two hostesses with wide smile on their faces. One is dark with thick hair pulled into an afro black round eyes in a blue pencil skirt and white shirt with a maroon bow tie,while the other blond,in tight fitting clothing that were two times under her size. The button of her shirt looks like they will pop open anytime soon, her skirt was way above her knees than needed with her face plastered in make up making her look like a wander woman. I huffed inwardly and crossed my hands below my bust.
I didn't like her because she looks like a promiscuous woman,if mother was here she would have preached to this lady through out the whole journey, telling her how a mature woman is to dress and not to wear clothes meant for children in the name of fashion repeatedly until the lady feels guilty and decides to repent. At the thought of mother my stomach began to grumble and I became home sick,I was already missing the people who loved and cared for me,mom,dad, sister and even brother who was far away.
As if reading my thoughts concerning her she glared at me and I couldn't help but shudder at the thought that she might have heard me,even though I knew that was impossible.

"May I have your jacket sir?" The blond woman demanded holding out her hand to help Miles with his black jacket. He handed his laptop bag to her and took off his knee length black jacket and also handed it over revealing the purple shirt underneath. She took it with a wide smile and walked inside while he followed behind.

"Can I ?" Her mate demanded pointing at my hand bag and large Cardigan with protruded arms . I shook my head and took a step back.

"Be careful" she warned holding me on the fore arms (as my heart skipped a beat) with both hands to prevent from falling over.

I smiled a grateful but nervous smile and balanced myself as I clutched my small hand bag to my chest.

"Follow me then" she said in a nice voice and I followed her closely into the beautiful interior. She showed to one of the single chairs opposite Miles and I sat down. This one here was being serious while her mate was out there with her body on display trying to please my husband, by pushing her large boobs out and shooting out her butt,"what a decent woman" I said within me in a disgusted tone.

"If you need anything just alert me by pressing this button okay " she said pointing at a button on the arm of my seat and I nodded.
My eyes look around the plane once again and I observed we were the only two boarding it.
I palm my face and gasp in realization at the knowledge that this was Miles private jet.

"Mr Sawyer this is your captain speaking, please fasten your seat belts, if you're ready your flight to France will be in air in the next two minutes" the captain announced definitely from flight deck. "Oh so that's where we are off to" I thought and tried to clasp my belt but the something refused to obey me.