4

Zuriel,Doreen and Mr. Robert were seated on the dinning eating their dinner. Zuriel was already bored with the whole thing,all she did was eat,watch movies and talk with the old couple who seems to never run out of stories. They had told her stories of their own childhood,their children's and Miles, how they met and how they got married,though Zuriel loved hearing them say those stories but she wanted more,she didn't want to only see the city from the terrace like she always does after each tour round the house,she didn't want to stay in enclosure anymore,she wanted to get out and see things,but her husband who was to help her in all that had disappeared for the past four days no one knowing his whereabouts every efforts to reach him had turned futile. Everyone was worried even she was,though she was secretly grateful that she got to have the bed all to herself, but she couldn't deny the fact that his presence gave some sense of security,but he was such a rude man to leave his wife all by herself in a city where she knew no one except this couple seated at the table beside her now.

"Hi everyone" a deep male baritone said and everyone's head snapped to its direction.
He walked with a cheerful grin and sat beside his wife while the his co occupants of the table stared at him looking puzzled.

"Where have you been?" Doreen demanded anger visible in her voice.

"Around the city" he answered nonchalantly as he piled his plate with food.

"If you wanted to explore you could have informed us we wouldn't have stopped you, but you didn't have to shut us out by turning off your phone" Doreen complained.

"My phone was discharge"

"Don't dare lie to me,how can your phone be discharged for four days and you couldn't find a place in the whole of Paris to charge it,oh my God such a loose excuse" she queried angrily while Miles dug into his food without a care infuriating his aunt the more.

"You left your young innocent wife all by herself when you both are supposed to be making memories together,how .........

"Love that's enough" Mr Robert interrupted.

"Don't tell me not to query him, the boy is wrong and is behaving like he did nothing wrong" Doreen complained.

"Am not telling you not to query him am just trying to tell you to allow us enjoy our meal first,then you both can have your discussion later,because your talks is going to keep everyone tense".

"Right father,how will the food happily go down when the table is on fire" a voice from a corner in the room said and everyone turned his head towards it's direction.
A young good looking boy in black jeans and navy blue polo shirt emerge with a smirk on his face.

"Louis baby you came" Mrs Robert said in a happy tone like she wasn't the same person that was angry a few seconds ago. She got up and enveloped her son in a tight hug causing him to whimper in disapproval as he tried to free himself from his mother's hold.
She finally let go and they both took their seats.

"Good evening father"he greeted and his father nodded in response.

"I didn't see you when you came in son" his mom asked rather than say as she piled food into his plate.

"I used the back door" Louis responded.

"You're a son of this house,why don't you just use the back door" she complained.

"What's wrong with using the back door? It meant to be used isn't it?" Louis demanded.

"Backs doors are used to carry out secret activities and thieves and I know you don't have anything to hide unless if you've began hiding things from your mother"

"I guess the door should be shut down then,you shouldn't have had it built if you didn't need it and by using it am keeping it from getting wasted"

"Fine okay I will just inform Adam to keep the door shut at all times" Doreen said.