Rooms Part 2

When Draco was finished unpacking his office, he moved on to the next room. It was literally a home gym. Draco was very happy as working out was a big part of his day. There was a shelf of weights in the corner and a weight bench. While he was looking around the gym Granger walked in. "What the heck is this place?" Granger asked.

 "What the heck is this place?" Granger asked

"Wait. You mean you've never seen a gym before?" Draco laughed.

"Of course I've seen a gym, just not in a house; much less in an apartment."

Draco scoffed at Granger, "Well, I don't believe you work out so I will be claiming this room for myself."

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you calling me out of shape?" Granger asked harshly. Of course, Draco was not calling her out of shape. He actually could admire how in shape she was but was not about to admit that out loud.

"You said it, not me." Draco sneered.

Draco felt a sharp pain on his cheek. "Hey! What did you do that for?" Granger had slapped him.

"You basically just called me fat! You deserved it," Granger explained sourly.

"Why are you so grumpy? Are you on your--" Draco stopped when he felt another sharp pain on his other cheek. Granger had slapped him again.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Granger shouted. She turned around and was about to leave when Draco grabbed her arm. She whirled around and was about to slap him when he held his arms up in surrender.

"Wait, please hear me out." Draco pleaded. He took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry." Granger stood there gaping. "What?" Draco asked defensively.

"Did you just apologize to me?" Granger quietly asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I realize some of those remarks were inappropriate, even for me. Oh, and just so you know, this does not mean you can hold this over my head for the rest of my life," Draco added. Granger giggled gleefully.

"It 100% means that I can, and will, hold this over your head forever." She flipped her hair and walked out. Draco grumbled, annoyed. He moved on to the next room which looked as though he would want it to be his bedroom. It had a low bed with a closet behind it.

He went to inform Granger he would be in his room

He went to inform Granger he would be in his room. He found her in the second bedroom which was way too girly for his taste. Once Draco had informed her, he unpacked and went to find the kitchen for a snack. The kitchen had lights under the cabinets, a chandelier, and two ovens.

While Draco ate his snack, he couldn't stop thinking about the conversation with Granger

While Draco ate his snack, he couldn't stop thinking about the conversation with Granger. Had he actually apologized? Why had it felt like sparks were traveling up Draco's arm when he touched her arm? What was happening to him?

Thank you for reading the next chapter of this fanfiction. I have a few questions.

Where did you find out about this fanfiction?

What do you think so far?

Please comment the answers, vote, and recommend fanfiction.

-Ms. Scarlet