Hansy

When Pansy left Draco and Hermione's apartment, she jumped in her Mazda and drove back to her apartment. Harry wasn't there, so she decided to wait on the couch. Pansy was now sitting on the couch in the living room reading over an essay she had just finished typing. Her eyes started to droop, and she couldn't hold off sleep any longer.

Pansy woke up in her bed, under the covers, and sleepily wondered how she had gotten there. She went to the kitchen and looked out the front window to see if Harry's car was there. "Looking for me?" someone asked from behind Pansy. Pansy screamed and wondered if it was her time to die until she realized it was only Harry.

"Why, yes, I was," Pansy pointed her finger at Harry in an accusing way, "You have some explaining to do."

"I know, I know," said Harry as he held up his arms in surrender. "Care to sit down?" Only when both of them were seated did Harry start talking. "I'm sorry. For the kiss and for running away. I totally understand if you don't feel the same way about me, but I can't deny that I like you-" Harry was cut off when Pansy put her hand on his cheek and leaned in for another kiss. The kiss was amazing. It was even better than the first one when Harry was being shy. Pansy pushed her fingers into his hair and marveled at how soft it was. Harry swept his tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance and she complied. Pansy moaned into his mouth and Harry gripped her waist harder.

"The feeling's mutual," Pansy mumbled against his lips and went right back to kissing Harry. It had been about a minute when they heard the front door opening.

"Ack, ack, ack, ack. I did not need to see that this early in the morning! Ew, ew, ew, ew," Draco exclaimed, "I think I saw tongue!"

"Well, you could have knocked," Pansy shot back. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Sorry for trying to be nice. You left this at our apartment last night." Draco handed her the rain jacket she had forgotten.

"Oh, well, thanks, but can you leave?" Pansy quickly asked Draco, "We were in the middle of something." 

Draco threw his hands up in frustration and addressed Harry, "Just treat her right and I have nothing against you."

"No problem, man," Harry answered, putting a protective arm around Pansy. 

Once Draco left, Harry turned towards Pansy and said, "Well that was awesome. The kiss, not Draco interrupting it. So, does this mean we're dating now?" 

"Well, I would hope so because I wouldn't want to kiss anyone like that who wasn't my boyfriend, " Pansy said, which made Harry laugh. "Should we continue what we were doing before Draco rudely interrupted?"

"Of course. And, yes, I was the one who brought you back to your bed last night." Harry answered before kissing her again.

And they lived happily ever after. Or did they? I might do another Hansy chapter if you want me to. This chapter was recommended by  unnamed_weasley. I'm sorry if you don't like this ship but I had to do it for my friend. Expect another chapter next weekend since I have school now. What did you think about the aesthetics? I did them myself.

-Ms. Scarlet