Hansy Pt. 2

As Pansy woke up, she could just feel herself glowing. It was her wedding day! All the love she felt for Harry was being tripled for the wedding. Hermione and she had been planning the wedding for over a year and it was finally here. As Pansy put on her bathrobe to head downstairs to see what still needed to be done, she reflected on everything that had happened over the years.

Hermione and Draco had gotten engaged in 2021 and proceeded to get married the next year. A short time later, Draco dropped out of college because his father passed away and he needed to take over the family business. Of course, Hermione disapproved of the decision but eventually came to not care. Then last year, Hermione graduated from law school early and had gotten pregnant a few months later. Harry had then proposed to Pansy on New Years, and here they were. Hermione was 8 months along, and Draco couldn't be happier.

Pansy headed downstairs and was greeted by the sight of Hermione yelling at all the cooks who were currently using the kitchen at Harry and Pansy's house to try to bake the cake. They had moved in together right after Harry proposed and they were very happy together. Pansy couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Draco hovering nervously, always at Hermione's side.

When Hermione caught sight of Pansy, she walked over and started talking. "Pansy! Where have you been? It's your wedding day! Did you set your alarm for 6:00 like I told you to?" Before she could answer Hermione started talking again. "Well obviously not, since you are just getting up at 9:00. Well, this just means we will have to work double time. Walk with me," Hermione said as they headed out to the back yard. "First things first; Harry is not allowed to see you today. I sent him, Theo, and Blaise to pick up their tuxs because I found out that they were lazy and still haven't picked them up. I tried to make Draco go with them, but he was being a prat and insisted on staying here with me."

Pansy glanced back and noticed Draco trailing them."What's up with him anyway? He's been following you around for the past few days looking like a lost puppy."

Hermione scoffed. "He's worried about me just because I'm pregnant. I mean, honestly, I'm perfectly fine. I'm not even nine months along. Anyway, once Harry gets back, you should already be upstairs with the beauty team getting ready. Next thing I need to address, food. You can have one doughnut this morning and a sandwich for lunch, but that is it."

"Doughnuts? I didn't see any doughnuts. Are the cooks making them?" Pansy asked as they passed by the giant tent being put up for the reception.

"Well, that's one of the main problems right now. Blaise texted me a little while ago and offered to pick up doughnuts, but then the doughnuts would be getting here the same time Harry would be which would mean you would be in hair and make up already which would mean that you wouldn't have time for a doughnut - well, you get my point. So, I had a perfectly good solution to this problem, right? Well, it didn't end up working out. My plan was to just have Draco go and pick up the doughnuts, but he refused saying 'Hermione, I need to stay here with you. I'm too scared to leave,'" Hermione said in a mocking voice.

"Hey!" Draco exclaimed while jogging up next to Hermione. "I do not sound like that! And, I most definitely did not say that; all I said was that I didn't feel comfortable leaving."

"Ugg, stop being such a wimp; it's not that far to a Walmart from here. Please, just go, for me." she said, while batting her eyelashes. It worked because not long after, Draco was driving off to the closest Walmart.

Pansy and Harry's house was in Pennsylvania. Blaise was not happy about because he and Luna had recently moved all the way out to California. The decision to host a wedding at the house was decided by Pansy and Pansy only because you could bet Harry did not want this many people in his house at one time. But, of course, Pansy had him wrapped around her finger, so he allowed it after a little...persuasion.