chapter 2

LOUIS POV

For the rest of that morning it was pretty much the same routine. Niall dragging me from class to class and not paying attention to any of them. From the couple hours I had known Niall I had picked up that he was a very loud person. He was liked by most, even the teachers. Every time they had told him to be quiet they were smiling clearly amused and whatever Niall had been saying or doing. I had also met Liam since we had English together, along with Niall of course. From what I could tell Liam was a very chill person. Very funny as well.

It was now lunch break and Niall and I were the first to arrive at the table, closely followed by Zayn, who was also a very nice person. Zayn was very intimidating at the beginning, mainly because he was quiet and mysterious but after a while I got used to it. When Liam arrived he immediately took out a packet of crisps from his backpack and tossed it to Niall with an eye roll. Niall caught is and sent an amused smirk towards him. I watched the interaction clearly confused as to what was going on because they seemed to be having a conversation with their eyes. Zayn caught up to my confusion and filled me in.

"Liam lost a bet, he now has to buy Niall a snack every day for the rest of this semester."

Liam rolled his eyes a second time and crossed his arms as he slumped down onto the table.

"It was such a stupid bet I can't believe I actually agree to it. And on top of that the snacks from the vending machines and so freaking expensive here."

Niall shrugged and plastered an evil grin on his face as he opened the chip packet and chewed obnoxiously, earning a look of disgust from Liam. Zayn chuckled and shook his head as he turned his attention to his sandwich. My curiosity got the best of me as I asked,

"What was the bet about?"

Niall held his finger up as he chewed as to say 'wait for me to finish chewing'. I waited patiently as the crisps crunched loudly in his mouth.

"Basically when I applied to be a buddy we made a bet to see if it would be a boy or a girl. Liam said it would be girl and I said it would be a boy. So yeah it was a pretty stupid bet but now I get free snacks so I regret nothing." He grinned proudly. Liam huffed and turned to his own food. I chuckled lightly.

Suddenly a blonde haired girl walked past the table that grabbed all of their attention. Their eyes followed her all the way to the other side of the cafeteria. Once she was out of sight Niall turned towards me but not before he shot Zayn a knowing smirk.

"That right there is Perrie Edwards. Zayn has had a crush on her for YEARS! And they've never even talked. Liam and I have been trying to get them together for years but nothing seems to work. Zayn's just stubborn and is scared of talking to girls in general."

Zayn set his sandwich back down and turned to the 2 of them, glaring.

"Like you two are any better," he pauses turning towards me, "I've at least had a girlfriend before, these two have been single their whole life." He said, pointing to the pair. Liam placed his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt.

"You did NOT have to call me out like that."

Niall simply snorted, accepting his fate.

"How 'bout you Louis? Ever had a girlfriend?" he asked me. I swallowed nervously, looking at the floor. I was out and I wasn't ashamed or anything but it was always scary telling new people, you never knew if they were homophobic or not.

"Um... a-actually I d-don't..." I took a deep breath and looked at them. "I like guys actually." I said, surprising myself for how confident it sounded, even though I was about to pass out.

All three of them raised the eyebrows in surprise but they seemed cool with it.

"Oh ok.. sorry, boyfriend then?" Niall corrected himself. I shook my head in response.

"Nope. Single forever."

They all laughed nodding their heads in agreement as Liam muttered

"Same don't worry...".

I zoned out for a little while as the three of them continued their conversation about how they'd end up alone living together at the age of 40. My eyes scanned the cafeteria, you could clearly see the different groups. Jocks, the popular group, the nerds etc...

Suddenly my eyes landed a lone figure sitting on a table, by himself at the edge of the cafeteria. He was pretty far away so I couldn't make out the details but I could tell he had chocolate brown curly hair and he was wearing an almost fully black outfit. Black skinny jeans  with a black tank top, covered with a grey flannel that was unbuttoned. Something about him intrigued me, and I didn't manage to pull my eyes away. Thankfully he had his head down so he didn't see me staring but out of nowhere, he lifted his head and his eyes met mine. My breath hitched in my throat. I couldn't really tell what color his eyes were but I could tell they were either blue or green. I quickly turned my head back to the table, averting his eyes. I felt the the heat build up to be cheeks.

"Hey guys? Who's the guy who's sitting over there by himself?" I asked the other three while attempting to subtly point in the boys direction.

The all followed my finger and gazed across the cafeteria.

"Oh That's Harry Styles..." Liam muttered, keeping his voice low for some reason, "You should stay away from him. He doesn't talk to anyone and keeps to himself. Apparently he's a druggie and there are rumors that he killed his cousin."

I stared at him dumbfounded.

"And you guys believe that?"

The three boys simply shrugged,

"Just take our word for it mate," Zayn started seriously, "he's trouble in a human form. You wanna be careful when around him."

I nodded my head reluctantly. Sure he acted a bit sketchy but I reallllyyy doubted that he killed his cousin. That's just high school rumors at their finest. A couple moments later the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

Niall quickly showed me to my classroom and scurried off to his. I was dreading this one because I didn't have anyone to sit next to, so when I entered the classroom all eyes turned to me. I was slowly making my way to the back to the only desk that was empty when a boy close to me snickered. I turned around and raised my eyebrows.

"You don't want to sit there, trust me. Come next to me!" he said cheerfully, I reluctantly agree, I kind of wanted to be on my own but at least I could try to make a new friend.

"Why don't I want to sit there?" I asked him as I pulled my chair out and set my backpack on the floor.

"Top right desk of the classroom is practically reserved for punk boy." He said with a small smile on his face. "and no one really wants to sit next to him. He's too scary."

As I was about to ask who 'punk boy' was, when the most beautiful boy I've ever seen walked into the classroom. Harry. Now that he was a couple meters from me I could see his features better, and he was without a doubt the most good looking guy I had ever seen.

He had piercing green eyes, who were partly covered with a couple curls that fell from above his forehead. He had an extremely defined jawline which framed his face in the best way possible.

His eyes flickered to the top right part of the classroom, probably to check no one had taken his desk. Since me and the boy who still hadn't introduced himself where on the desk near him his eyes shifted to meet mine, for the second time that day. I quickly looked away, the heat rushing to my cheeks again, only this time, since Harry was walking towards my direction he could see it. Great.

For the rest of the lesson I feel eyes burning into the back of my head, but I was too nervous to look around to see who it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyyyyyyyy so that was the first Larry interaction yay!!!

Next chapter is when something super important happens so stay tuned! Also PLEASEEE vote if you enjoyed.