chapter 3

LOUIS POV

I walked home that day alone, since Lottie had sent me a message saying she had already been invited to a friends house. I wasn't surprised.

As I made my way home smiled to myself lightly. The classes were kind of boring but I had a couple really nice friends, who didn't care that I was gay. They didn't even seem fazed by it.

Thoughts flooded my head as the gravel crunched under my feet. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the footsteps behind that were speeding up as they got closer.

Suddenly a firm arm swooped around my neck, trapping me in a painful headlock. Another pair of hands grabbed my ankles and lifted me off the ground. As I struggled from their grip I started to yell for help, but I was quickly shut up with a hand covering my mouth.

"Shut up if you know what's good for you" a voice said next to my ear. I tried to squirm and fight back but I soon found out there were 3 guys surrounding me. I was carried into and alleyway and thrown onto the floor. I tried to stop the hard fall but ended scraping a lot of skin from my palm. I attempted to get up but a hard kick to my stomach stopped me. At this point I had tears of horror and hurt brimming my eyes. I tried to look up at the figures that were attacking me but ended up getting punched both in the jaw and in the eye, blurring my vision.

"Why are you doing this?" I sputtered, as a little blood came out of my mouth. The guy that was standing in the middle crouched down and wrapped his right hand around my neck, pushing my head into the wall behind me, causing a shooting pain to move up and down in my head. I started choking, due to lack of air. The figure pushed my neck against the wall harder and move his head next to my ear.

"We heard you at lunch. You're a fag. A fucking faggot." he pushed my neck once more really hard and got up. I sputtered and breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath again. I look up, still not being able to make out their faces.

"Fags like you deserve to be punished." Another hissed at me, punching me in between words. A couple in my stomach and a couple one my face. I groaned in pain, feeling my entire body getting heavy.

My body went numb as I saw all three of their shadows prepare to kick/punch me at the same time. This is where I pass out.... I thought to myself. Unfortunately, I didn't. I gasped out in pain, unable to make a proper sound from my throat. The one in the middle dropped to his knees, and violently grabbed my jaw to make me look in his direction. I watched as his right hand pulled back and formed a fist, that promised to bring pain to my face.

As his fist was about to collide with my face, It was stopped by a new hand. I looked up to try and see who it was but once again my vision was blurred and I was unable to make the new face. My head dropped against the floor as what was happening in front of me appeared to be going in slow motion.

The person that had caught the guys fist twisted the guys arm without a simple movement, earning a groan of pain from the one in the middle as he stumbled back. The two other guys attempted to punch the newcomer, but both missed as the new shadow swiftly avoided them. The newcomer did some sort of jump and used his foot to push one of the guys to the ground by the knee. He then grabbed the third guys hand as he was about to punch him and used his free elbow to hit the guy in the middle of the arm. He then quickly turned his attention to the first guy who was back on his feet, attempting to use his unharmed hand to punch. The newcomer swiftly grabbed the ends of the jacket sleeves and somehow wrapped it around his head and arm, tying a quick knot, trapping the first guys arms and head so he was unable to move very much.

As the second guy got up again the newcomer took a step towards him and quickly lifted his leg up that he pushed the second guy to the ground again with his foot. He then stepped forward again, pulled him up from the ground and use him as a shield as the third guy attempted to kick him. As the second guy gasped in pain he was shoved against the third guy, causing them both to fall back to the ground in pain.

The newcomer stood up straight, prepared for another sudden attack as he scanned all three of the guys who were on the floor groaning.

He then came in my direction and crouched down. I felt my eyelids get heavy and I knew I was about to pass out. The last thing I remember seeing were a pair of dark green eyes, that were contorted with fury and rage.

As much as I tried to focus on the person in front of me my eyes gave out and my head slumped to the ground. Everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY so that was unexpected! I'm listening to ACT MY AGE right now and i'm practically weeping :((((((((

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote if you enjoyed it would mean sooooo freaking much!!!!!!

next chapter will be up either tomorrow or the day after :)