chapter 4

LOUIS POV

As I attempted to open my eyes, I groaned in pain as my entire body ached. I opened my eyes and came face to face with a grey ceiling with rectangular lights hanging from them. I squint as the blinding lights pour into my eyes. I attempt to sit up, but shooting pains all throughout my torso stop me. My face scrunched up in pain as I collapsed back onto the bed I was on.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath.

"I wouldn't sit up if I were you." A deep, raspy voice sounded in my ears. I tilt my head to side to try and find the source.

I found Harry standing in front of a sink, rubbing water on to his knuckles, that seemed a bit red. Memories come flooding back into my mind. Getting beat up. The person that somehow beat them off without actually punching them.

"Were you the one that beat the shit out of those guys? And where am I?"

Harry turned the tap off and turned towards me, leaning against the sink with a blank expression.

"You're at the school nurse cause I wasn't going to bring you to my house. And I didn't beat the shit out of them. I disarmed them,  they probably only have a couple bruises. Well, one might have a broken arm but that's it." He said the last sentence with a small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

Before I could stop myself an evil smile creeped onto my face. I quickly wiped it away, I don't usually like it when people are hurt. I attempted to prop myself up once more, biting my lip as I stuffed a groan inside me.

Harry walked up to me and placed a gentle hand on my back, helping me sit against the wall. I huffed out in pain as I leaned back.

"You don't have any broken ribs, your torso it just very bruised, same with your face and practically all of your body."

"You a doctor or something?" I asked while nodding. He simply ignored my question and focused on my stomach as I lifted the bottom of my shirt. I winced slightly at the movement and gasped lightly in shock. Almost my entire stomach was a mixture of black and blue. The better parts were just beat red. It was then that I noticed bandages on both my hands. I turned them over as I examined them and furrowed my eyebrows.

Harry seemed to be reading my confusion.

"You scraped both your palms pretty badly at some point. They were bleeding so I bandaged them but they'll be fine in one or two weeks."

I looked up at him straight in the eyes.

"Thank you." I said quietly, his eyes not leaving mine and vice versa. He simply nodded in response. After a couple more moments he looked at his phone as it buzzed. His eyes widening slightly. He gulped in what looked like to be fear but I wasn't in great shape so I was probably wrong.

"I have to get going, do you have someone to call to come pick you up? Even if you wanted to I don't think you can walk."

I checked the time from the clock hanging on the wall opposite me. It was 6:30 pm. Apparently I had been out for quite some time. My mum was about to leave work so she could definitely pick me.

I nodded to him.

"Yeah my mum can."

He nodded back and turned around, heading towards the exit. My curiosity got the best of me again.

"Wait!" I started and he turned around, "Was it karate that you did out there or soemthing?" I asked slowly, not wanting to make a fool out of myself just in case I was completely wrong.

His gaze lingered on my eyes for a second and he smiled so small it almost wouldn't be considered a smile. It was like the thought of smiling made him uncomfortable.

"I'm surprised you remember anything from before you passed out. It was Kung Fu." He said simply. He then turned around and left. My eyes gazed at the spot he was stood on a second earlier. I had never seen someone do Kung Fu before, not in real life anyway. It was very fascinating. I shook my head slightly, pulling myself out of the trance I was in and reached for my phone.

I turned it on to see my lock screen had been bombarded with missed calls and messages. Mostly from my mum. I sighed and clicked on her contact name starting a phone call. I winced slightly as I brought the phone up to my ear. My mum answered me almost immediately. I flinched as she yelled into the phone.

"Louis?! Where are you?! Are you okay?! Lottie called me saying you weren't home and hadn't been answering the phone!"

"Mum! Mum I'm okay, I'm at school and I need someone to pick me up." I said quickly. "I'll explain in the car home I promise just please come."

She sighed but agreed reluctantly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Larrryyyyy <33333 I can't with them oml
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote if you enjoyed :)