chapter 5

HARRY POV (one of the few chapter in his POV)

I walked home glumly. I felt empty. My fathers message made is perfectly clear that I would be punished as soon as I arrived for not coming home straight after school.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I thought about what was to come. The whip, the knife, maybe both? Or maybe just the good old kicking. I didn't really care, in the end it all scarred my skin the same. And in the long run I was already littered in scars all throughout my back, legs and stomach, a couple more wouldn't make a difference.

My dismay grew with every step second that passed, with every step I took, leading me to the place I was supposed to call home.

I probably should have thought through what I had done just a couple hours earlier, because I knew that I would be punished the second it took me over 10 minutes to get home.

But the more I thought of it, the more I came to realize even though I was going to get beat tonight, I helped that boy. The boy with the beautiful blue eyes.

Hearing those boys call him a faggot practically shattered my heart into pieces and made me so furious at the same time. I didn't know why. I didn't even know the boy. I just know he went to the same school as me since I had caught him staring at lunch. I knew the moment I saw him getting hurt I was going to help, so I did.

As soon as I fought those douchebags off I crouched down to his limp body, that had just passed out. He had a couple cuts and multiple bruises scattered across his body. Most people would call it broken. But to me it was beautiful either way. I senses some sort of attachment to him, and I knew it was dangerous and I shouldn't let myself get close to him, but I refused to leave him there.

Sure, I dreaded what was coming, but I couldn't bring myself to regret it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorrrryyyyyy this is so short but quite important!!

PLEASEEE vote i need to know who is enjoying the story :)