chapter 13

HARRY POV

That night I went to bed happy. With a beating from coming home a little late obviously, but still happy.

I shuffled in my bed, wincing slightly at the shooting pains running up and down my arms and legs. Even being in pain I was still a little fazed by the kiss that Louis had given me. Sure, it was just a small kiss on the cheek, but it felt right. So right it kind of scared me.

The burning sensation of his lips on my skin was enough to make me smile in bed, even after receiving a beating. I wanted to go to bed with more smiles on my face, bigger smiles, if that's even possible.

I decided I was going to do what Louis had suggested, I was going to record everything. For him. Not for me, because on some level I felt like I still deserved it.... I was going to do it for Louis.

A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips at the thought. If this ever finished, I would buy my own small apartment, live by myself with my own rules.

If this was all over I could get closer to Louis, and maybe even make a couple friends without having the risk of them getting hurt.

If this was all over I could walk up to Louis in public and hug his small body that fit so well with mine from behind.

If this was all over, and if Louis liked me back of course, I could possibly be in a relationship, with the one that helped me through it. Even though I tried to ignore my feelings for weeks Louis was too stubborn to let everything go. I had grown to like having him around, I had grown to feel empty when he wasn't following me in the hallway. I had grown to live for his little smiles or laughs that were music to my ears. I had grown to have an annoying high school crush on Louis Tomlinson. Unfortunately, I didn't even know if he was straight or not, but the small kiss he gave me gave me a slither of hope.

I drifted off to sleep that night with that thought in my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know this is a very short chapter but i'll update very soon to make up for it!

PLEASE vote if you enjoyed :))))))))))